Pillow Talk & Sex

(Requests) 

This will be in two parts. The second part is another request. Several of you wanted more smut so I decided to combine that with the first part. 

Enjoy!

Part 1

-------------------------------------------------

The past week, you and Benedict have had very little time together as a couple. He's been extremely busy with work now that he's got one acting job after the other. He's been away and recently got back, but it hasn't felt like it. He leaves before you wake up and comes back after you've fallen asleep. During this week he has left you a sweet message or flowers or he's made breakfast and put it in the fridge for you. How he has the time to do those small gestures, you don't understand, but you love it. 

However, today its finally settling down. He has his last shootings for Sherlock and doesn't start on the next role until next week. You've been waiting to spend time with him again for what feels like years. When he texted you about what time he would come home, he asked if he should pick up food or if you wanted to go out. Since you know he'll be tired, you said he could bring it. You're not feeling like going out after all. You just want a normal, cozy night with him at your place. 

*  *  * 

It's already past midnight when the two of you have finished eaten and gone to bed. Benedict lays down first and insists that you come and cuddle with him, and that's not something you easily say no to. Crawling under the sheets, he puts his right arm around your shoulders and his left one over your stomach. You hold around him as well and rests your head against his chest. 

"This feels so good," he says and kisses your head. "Like I finally can relax." 

"Mmm, I've missed this. I've missed you. When I've gone to bed and got up in the morning it sometimes feels like I live alone again." 

"Like I'm a ghost," he says like a statement rather than a question. 

"No! More like..." you struggle to find the right explanation and sigh when you don't find it. "I don't blame you. I'm not angry or anything. I'm just happy that we're here now." You position yourself better so that you are closer to him. He lifts his leg over yours while stroking your arm. "How was it? Shooting for Sherlock again?"

Breathing out a chuckle, he lays his head back so he's staring up at the ceiling. "It was amazing. Seeing everyone again, and not at least working with them. It was a thrill. But coming home to this..." he says and starts to lean over you. "...to you, is what really drives me." When he kisses you, it brings back memories to all the good times you've shared together in bed. After kissing him back, he buries his face in your neck and you do the same. 

"You know, it's been a while since last time," you tell him and he has to think for a brief moment to understand what you mean. But when he does, he chuckles and kisses your neck. 

"Perhaps we should go away for a couple of days," he says.

You lift your head up to look at him. "Where?" 

"Anywhere you'd like," he says while removing some locks of your hair from your face. 

"Really?" His suggestion makes you smile big. He leans back down to whisper in your ear. 

"It could be a romantic trip. Just the two of us. A nice hotel. Big bed..." he speaks with a seductive voice and bites your earlobe. 

"Oh, I like the sound of that," you reply and hug him tighter. "Is tomorrow too soon?"