Playing with Fire - Khan

Request 

Haven't written anything with Khan since my story with him, which was the very first story I wrote on here. Hope you enjoy :) 

--------------------------- 

After imprisoning John Harrison, you've been caught up in his presence. There's something about him that catches your eyes. He's mystical, dangerous, and to just put it out there, pretty handsome. Captain Kirk, Spock, and Bones have tried to get information out of him, but to little use. Since you're working alongside with Bones, he's told you that he wants a sample of Harrison's blood, but he refuses to give him it. You said you'd give it a try, but didn't really see the point. 

Marching in the direction of Harrison's cell, you have your syringe ready. You tap it in your palm as you're walking. Because you're nervous? You have no reason to be. It's not like you're going inside to him. You'll be on the outside, taking the sample. If you manage to persuade him. 

The door in front of you opens, and you step inside, walking lightly towards the cell. There are two guards standing nearby in case something should happen. Moving your eyes back on the cell in front of you, you see Harrison with his back facing you. 

"Good evening, Ms. Y/L/N," he says, not turning. It makes a little shiver run down your back, but you shake it off. 

"How did you know it was me?" 

Now, he turns and meets your eyes with a smile. "The Captain and his recruits were here earlier today, I doubt they would go through another failed try to get anything out of me today. Besides, your small feet gave away the pace of your walk. You have light, small steps compared to any of the others." 

"Right... so a wild guess," you say, making him chuckle. You glance up at him and he stops but keeps his smile. 

"And 'guessing' again, you're here to get some of my blood," he says, lowering his eyes to my hands. 

"Should I save myself the trouble of trying and just leave?" you ask. 

"Do you usually give up this easily?" he smirks, which makes your palms sweat. The look in his eyes is filled with intensity. Looking him up and down, you try to stay focused and calm. Why do always the bad guys look so good?

"I believe we're getting off track. I'm here to take a blood sample, but if you're just gonna be cocky, I can find myself something else to do. Something more important." 

"Like what? Knowing you work for the Captain, and he wants you and Mr. Bones to examine me. Until you do, I don't see what else you could possibly have to do that's so important." 

Lowering your head, you let out a sigh. He's giving you a hard time, but for your advantage, it makes it easier to distract yourself from his good looks. 

"So what's it gonna be, Y/L/N?" 

You lift your eyes back up at him. Making the decision, you walk up close to the window of his cell and brings a circular form thing on it. It opens just enough for him to fit his arm through. 

"Roll up your sleeve and give me your arm, Harrison," you command, trying to be as steady and firm in your voice as possible. He chuckles again while coming up close to the window. That's the only thing separating you from each other. Seeing him so close, you notice how tight his clothes are. 

"You know," he begins and it rips your eyes away from his body. "My name isn't really Harrison." 

You study his face to find out if he's bluffing or actually telling the truth, but he's got quite the poker face. "I don't care, just do it," you end up saying.