Your First Time

If someone told you that in the future, you would end up being friends with Benedict Cumberbatch, you would've laughed in their faces. Your current situation is that you live in London and yes, are friends with the British actor. 

For a half year, you've met several times a week; having dinner together, you helping him practice roles, doing other things friends do. The entire time you've been attracted to him but never told him because you're afraid that if you do, it'll ruin your friendship. 

*  *  * 

"We've both seen Jaws," you tell Benedict as he brings over one beer for himself and a cider for you. 

"Yes, but it's a classic," he says, backing up the movie. 

"Didn't know you were so fond of sharks," you joke, making him laugh as he sits down beside you. 

"So what do you wanna watch?" 

Scrolling through his TV on the renting movies page, your eyes flicker over the titles. The Jungle Book... Sully... Star Wars... "How about this?" you ask and Benedict lifts his eyes up on the screen. Passengers. "Seen it?" 

"No. But we can watch it if you want," he responds. After clicking on 'play', you lean your back against the couch and find a comfortable position. Benedict does the same and the movie begins. 

The movie turns out to be a bit dull. It's only about two people onboard a ship in space. They weren't supposed to 'wake up' yet so they are the only two out of the crew that's up going. Since the plot is a bit long drawn, the two of you start to have small talks and doesn't really pay much attention to the movie. 

"Want a refill?" you ask. Both of you have finished your drinks. 

"Yes, please," he says and you get into the kitchen to get another pair of cider and beer. 

"So that movie is interesting," you hear him say behind you. When you turn, you see him leaning against the opening between the kitchen and living room with his hands in trouser pockets and one leg slightly crossed over the other. Even though his upper body is leaning, he's still tall and definitely handsome. It's been hard for you to keep your mind focused on something else than his perfectly curved body, his large hands and how they would feel against your body. The lips that look so tasty and firm. His muscular chest pressing against your own, his deep, soft voice whispering in your ear. His trousers or jeans always clinging to his strong thighs and arse, making the bulge in his crotch visible when he walks, sits, or just standing still like he's doing now. Yes, you are safe to say that you are very attracted to this good-looking man. Never have you thought of any one else this way. Sure, you've been in a relationship before but it has never gotten so far as sex. It hasn't been something that you've been wanting to do. Until you met Benedict. The lust and wanting to know how it feels like have come to you like a lightning. A warm and unknown feeling in your lower stomach makes you press your thighs together and look away from him. 

"It is boring," you laugh as a comment to his statement. He agrees and joins in the laughing. 

"Told you we should've watched Jaws." 

"Or maybe we could do something else..." you say but right after the words have left your lips, you wonder why the hell you said it and what you meant by it. It looks like Benedict agrees on that because he tilts his head the same way his body is leaning. 

"Like what?" 

Walking over to him with the beer, you hand it to him and without breaking the eye contact, he accepts it and when he does so, his hand brushes against yours. You blush and release your eyes from him, hoping he doesn't notice. When you pass him, he smiles and looks down before turning and following right behind you. His presence makes you take a big breath. If you stop, he'll walk right into you and you kinda want it to happen but before you get the chance he stops first. Doing so yourself, you're now standing behind the couch and looking at the TV.