Chapter 5: Bobby's return

Amanda's POV

Those fan will not give up. I ran as fast as I could and when I got seperated from Jake I ran even faster. Because now they were meaning to kill me. I ran out of the store and down the street hoping to avoid the angry girls, but they would not give up. I ducked into an alleyway and sigh as all the fans go running past. I feel someone touch my shoulder and scream.

"Relax it's only me." I turn to see...bobby?

"Bobby!? What are you doing here!?" I ask.

"I heard Jake was having a show so I came to say sorry and that I want you back." he says.

"I'm with Jake now. Sorry." I say and start to walk away. He grabs me and shoves me up against a wall. I cry out in pain.

"Listen bitch, I came all this way and if I have to beat the shit out of Jake to do it I will." He threatens. I start crying.

"Please don't hurt him." I cry.

"Then get back with me." He says.

"I can't do that bobby." I say. I gasp as his fist comes flying towards me and he punches me in the face. I fall to the ground where he starts kicking me. He then walks off and leaves me beaten and bruised on the concrete. I start crying really bad.

"Amanda?" I hear.

"Don't hurt me!" I curl up in a tighter ball.

"What the fuck happened to you? It's me Kevin." I hear. I uncurl myself and throw myself into Kevin's arms and cry.

"Who did this to you?" He asks pissed off.

"It doesn't matter." I say.

"Yes, it does. Jake has been looking for you for hours." Kevin says pulling out his phone and calling Jake. "Yeah man, I found her.....Um well you might wanna see for yourself. Alright near 5th and Adams. See you when you get here." Kevin hangs up.

"He's on his way it's gonna be okay Amanda." Kevin rubs my back and I slowly stop crying.

"Where is she!?" we hear Jake yell and running footsteps. I turn and run into Jake's arms and start crying all over again.

"Oh my god. Baby, are you...." He trails off when he sees the bruises and my black eye.

"Who did this to you? Was it my fans because I will have a Ustream tonight and tell them this has to stop. This is not even cool-" I cut him off by kissing him. He instantly shuts up and kisses me back. He pulls away and kisses my bruises.

"Baby, please tell me who did this to you..." he pleads.

"Bobby." I whisper.

"Your ex boyfriend?" Jake immediately tenses. Yes, I had told Jake about Bobby. At first he wanted to call the cops and have him arrested for what he did the night we met, but I wouldn't let him. I told him there's no proof and it wouldn't do us any good. He dropped it vowing that if he ever saw the guy, it wouldn't end well.

"He's here!?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah....he said he came to win me back...but when I told him I was happy with you....well all this happened." I sob.

"I'm gonna beat that shit out of that mother fucker!" Jake exclaims. I look up at him in alarm. I've never seen Jake like this. I honestly don't think any of his fans have seen him like this.

Jake picks me up in his arms and he carries me back to the tour bus. Everyone is concerned about how I got hurt but Jake and Kevin don't say a word. I went to Jake's bed and I laid there. My phone went off and I checked it to see I had a tweet.

"@Jakemiller: If I EVER see the asshole who hurt my baby girl it's not going to be pretty. @Millertarygurl is a the most special girl in my world and I can't stand her being hurt like this. As for my Millertary, leave her alone too." 

I retweeted his tweet and closed my eyes.

JAKES' POV

The guys all drilled me for details and I was getting more and more pissed off the more they talked about it. Kevin sensed my anger and told them all to drop it. Amanda hasn't spoken to me since we got back on the bus and I feel like she's mad at me or something. I go into the backroom to find her laying on my bed. I sit down and she rolls over to look at me.

"hey." she softly says.

"Hi." I say.

"Baby, I'm sorry." she says.

"For what?" I ask.

"I don't know... making you lose fans..." She says. I laugh.

"Either people are true or they aren't. Just because I date you shouldn't change that." I say. She smiles and I lay down next to her and pull her so she's laying on top of me. She stares into my eyes and I grin.

"I love this view." I say.

"Jake...." she blushes.

"I'm serious babe." I say. She leans down and kisses me. I kiss her back and every being in my body wants more of this girl so I decide to just go for it. I grab her hips and hold her body to mine and deepen the kiss. She slides her hands underneath my shirt and drags her nails against my abs and I groan. I slightly pull away.

"Amanda, I'm going crazy right now." I say.

"I know Jake, me too." she says.

"And I don't want to force you to do anything you aren't ready for." I say.

"I know. But I'm ready Jake." she says. She's ready!? She wants to have sex with me. We haven't even been dating that long. I want to have sex with her because I think I might love her. But what if she leaves me like Madison did. No. I shake the thought out of my head and focus back on Amanda.

"Not here. Not now. Too many people."I say and kiss her. She kisses me back and pulls away and snuggles against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. Yep it's official I'm in love..

Day Without Your Love (Jake Miller series Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara