Chapter 15: You are the air I breathe

JAKE'S POV

                That night as I sang and danced around the stage, my eyes kept drifting to the side of the stage where Amanda stood watching. I still feel bad for getting into an argument with her earlier. I know she would never cheat on me but yet I had the balls  to accuse her of it. I'm a complete asshole. As I finish With You, the music for Day Without Your Love starts. I immediately get an idea. I wait till after the second verse and start singing the chorus:

                "You are the air I breathe.

                You are my everything.

                Baby come and follow me

                Till the end of the world

                I won't live a day without your love

                I won't live a day without your love" I walk over to Amanda and pull her on stage next to me. I hold her close as I sing the next part.

                "She took my heart when I was 15.

                I love everything about you.

                And now I honestly can't see

                Going a single day without you." She smiles at me as I sing the chorus again. I spin her around the stage and as I finish the song I pull her into my arms.

                "She took my heart when I was 15." I sing and hold her tightly to me and grin down at her. She blushes up at me and I kiss her cheek.

                "I love you Amanda." I say causing the crowd to erupt with awws.

                "I love you too Jake." she smiles.

                "And I love you Phoenix! Thank you all for coming out tonight!" I run off stage with Amanda.

                "Jake, that was interesting." JP says as we hop off the stage.

                "I was trying to find the perfect way to apologize to Amanda." I say as I turn to her.

                "Really?" She asks.

                "Yeah. I really am sorry." I say.

                " I know. I forgive you Jake." She smiles and hugs me.

                "Good." I grin.

Amanda's POV

                Later that night, Jake and I were snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Everyone else had gone to bed.

                "Jake?"

                "Hmmm?" he replies

                "That was sweet what you did tonight at your concert." I say turning in his arms to look at him.

                "I just felt bad because we got into a fight." He says looking into my eyes.

                "Jake, it's alright. I promise." I say.

                "Good." He says. I turn back around in his arms and slowly fall asleep.

JAKE'S POV

                As I watched Amanda sleep I thought back on our earlier fight. I was still upset. Bobby and Madison won't go away. I just don't know what to do. I don't wanna call the cops or nothing because I think Amanda's had enough stress as it is. I look down at her stomach,  gently place my hand on her belly  and smile at the thought of my little son or daughter in there. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll inherit my awesome talent of rapping. I softly laugh at the idea of my child coming out rapping my lyrics. I honestly can't wait to hold my child in my arms for the first time. I'm gonna cry, I already know it. I really should think about marrying Amanda…but is it too soon? Maybe I should wait until after the kid is born. God, why is this all so confusing. I would talk to Amanda but I don't wanna scare her away or anything. Though I think Amanda wants to marry me. I don't know. I mean I know she loves me and is excited to be carrying my child. I groan in frustration. I hate being so lost when it comes to girls. Why didn't someone come up with a guide to girls? I gotta remember to schedule Amanda a doctor's appointment for the baby. I will do that tomorrow. I don't have a concert for a few days so we can go back to Ft. Lauderdale  and get that doctors appointment taken care of. Also I'm gonna have to tell my parents about her  while I'm there. God going home is gonna be interesting.

An: If this doesn't hold you guys over for awhile i'm sorry haha xD