Chapter 9: Pregnant!?

JAKE'S POV

Everything was going fine until I woke up to hear someone throwing up. I notice Amanda isn't snuggled into my arms. I get up and trug my way to the bathroom to see Amanda puking into the toilet.

"Babe, you okay?" I ask holding her hair out of her face and rubbing her back.

"No…I keep throwing up." She says.

"Aww. My baby's sick." I pout.

"EDGAR! JP! JOEY! KEVIN! SCOOTER! SOMEONE GET IN HERE!" I holler. I hear a bunch of movement and then they all show up.

"Whats up?" Joey asks.

"Amanda's throwing up." I say as Amanda slowly gets up and washes her hands and face.

"Is she sick?" Jp asks.

"I don't know." I say. Amanda starts to walk out of the bathroom and suddenly falls over.

"BABE!" I exclaim catching her before she hits the floor. I fan her face with my hand and try to get her to wake up.

"babe!? Babe! Baby!?" I panic.

"I think we should take her to the hospital." Edgar says.  I glance back down at Amanda who was out cold. What was wrong with my girlfriend?

                "Jake stop pacing." Kevin says.

"No." I say and keep pacing the hospital waiting room they had put us in, me being a celebrity and all.

"Jake sit down!" Jp says.

"NO! I can't sit down guys. Something might be seriously wrong with her!" I exclaim. They don't get it. If she dies…I die. I can't live without this girl. And no one seems to understand it but me. The paparazzi thought this was a stunt. Madison thinks I'm dumb. The guys love her but think I'm being careless. No one gets it.

"Jake Miller?" A nurse asks. I rush over to her.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"May I talk to you in private?" she asks. I give the guys a look and nod. I follow the nurse down the hall. She turns to me.

"Mr. Miller are you aware, Miss Bell is pregnant?" She asks. My mind starts racing. She's pregnant….by me? or that bastard. She's pregnant!? We are gonna have a kid. But what if she doesn't want to keep it?! Oh god….my career. No, fuck my career. I care more about Amanda than my career.

"No…how far?" I ask dreading the answer if it was more than a month ago. Because that's when her and I last had sex.

"About a month. " the nurse says. I sigh in relief.

"Then it's my child." I say.

"I would assume so. Unless Miss Bell had sex with someone else."

"No" I say quickly.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"Yes." she leads me down the hall and points to a room. I take a deep breath and enter the room to see Amanda sitting up in her hospital bed looking at her stomach.

"Hey…" I softly say and walk over to her. She looks up at me and holds out her hand. I take her hand and sit down on the bed.

"So uh…" I start.

"Jake, I understand if you leave the baby and I." She says softly.

"what? No baby. I'm not leaving you or my child." I say. I gently lift her chin to look at me.

"Baby, we will make it through this I promise." I smile.

"You mean it?" She asks.

"Yes." I say placing my hand on her stomach.

"My tour ends in 2 months. And then we go back to Florida to start our lives together." I say.

"You are gonna be a great father Jake." She says. I look at her and she grins causing me to grin. I'm gonna be a father. The thought thrills me. In 8 months I'm going to be able to hold my first born in my arms.

"I love you." she says.

"I love you too" I kiss her.