Chapter 10: Kevin's Secret

JAKE'S POV

I eventually got used to waking up hearing Amanda throwing up. I was still concerned even though I knew it was a part of the pregnancy. But every morning I would get up make sure her hair was out of her face and rub her back. This morning she was too dizzy to get out of bed but insisted I go to my rehearsal I had for my concert that night in Columbus Ohio. I made sure she was comfortable then headed off my bus to the stage where I would be performing. I just wasn't feeling it today. My mind was thinking about Amanda.

"Jake!" Someone says interrupting me singing With You.

"What?" I turn to look at JP.

"you aren't even singing the words right." he says.

"What did I say!?" I ask shocked that I didn't even sing my own lyrics.

"girl I'm on my way home. I know you've been puking all day. This pregnancy is making you so sick...." Jp says.

"Oh shit. My bad man. My head isn't here." I say.

"It's with Amanda. We all know. It's gonna be fine Jake. She'll be fine. The baby will be fine." JP says.

"I know. Let's run it again guys." I say. I get through the song with no added lyrics and I fist pump the air to congratulate myself. I head back to the tour bus to check on Amanda and I'm shocked to see the tour bus wide open. Please don't let her be gone again. I won't be able to handle it if he took her again. I rush onto the tour bus right as my phone goes off. I pull it out to see a text from Amanda.

From: Mandapanda

Went to get some fresh air don't worry about me. Have fun at rehearsals.

To Mandapanda

Where are you!? I just ended rehearsals

From: Mandapanda

I'm walking around. I'm with some of your fans that somehow snuck in.

To: Mandapanda

Near the entrance?

From: Mandapanda

yeah.

To: Mandapanda

I'm on my way.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to find her.

AMANDA'S POV

"You are so lucky." one of the girls says as I put away my phone.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yes, all of us DREAM of kissing Jake." the girl squeals. I giggle.

"Yeah, he's a good kisser." I smile.

"Oh am i?" I hear. I turn to see Jake looking worried but he covers it with a smile on his face.

"OH MY GOD IT'S JAKE MILLER!" the girls start screaming. I walk over to him. He immediately pulls me into his arms and give me a kiss making the fan girls say "aww." I pull away and he kisses my forehead. "the baby okay?" He asks.

"Yes, Jake. The baby and I are fine." I smile.

"You guys are having a baby together!?" One girl asks.

"Yep." Jake grins.

"Oh my god that's so cute." Another girl says causing Jake to laugh. His fans really are the best.