Chapter 22: Tears and Heartache

AN: I can't wait any longer so here you guys go. The Final Chapter (Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn)

Jake's POV

                I grin as I pin Scooter. I look up to see Amanda smiling at me. Then she frowns. Why is she frowning? I let go of Scooter and turn my head to see a figure walking towards us. I stand up. What is he doing here? Wait Madison is here of course she would bring him. I walk over to intercept him. I hear someone behind me and I turn my head to see Scooter and JP following me. I walk over to the figure and he stops in front of me.

                "What are you doing here?" I ask.

                "I’m here to see Amanda." Bobby says.

                "Too bad you aren’t allowed to see or talk to her." Scooter says.

                "Babe, just let him talk." I hear. I turn my head to see Amanda walking over. I turn back to Bobby to see him smirk. I'm tempted to punch that smirk off his face. Amanda gets over to us and Bobby just stares at her.

                "Well talk." She says.

                "Alone." he says.

                "Not ha-"

                "Babe, can you give a few minutes?" Amanda asks causing me to look at her like she's insane. She gives me a firm look and I sigh.

                "Fine."

                "Thank you." She says and we slowly walk away .

Amanda's POV

                I wasn't too sure about making Jake leave but I wanted to know what Bobby had to say.

                "Alright Bobby, what do you want?" I ask.

                "I'm sorry. I never should have treated you the way I did." he says looking sad.

                "You're right you shouldn't have." I say.

                "I'm trying to apologize Amanda." he says.

                "I get that. But you are doing a terrible job." I say. I suddenly notice he has his hand in his pocket.

                "Alright I was gonna do this the nice way but I see now we're gonna have to do this the hard way." He says pulling his hand out of his pocket. I gasp as I see he has a gun. He grabs me, turns me around and holds the gun to my head as I let out an ear piercing scream.

Jake's POV

                I hear Amanda scream and I quickly look up to see that Bobby has a hold of her and has a gun to her head.

                "Amanda!" Katrina yells.

                "Dude, let her go!" I exclaim.

                "She's coming with me. And this time you will never find her Jake." Bobby says backing away with Amanda.

                "NO!" I holler as I walk towards them.

                "One more step Jake and I'll blow her brains out." Bobby says. I look at Amanda to see she has tears coming out of eyes. I stop walking and watch as Bobby backs away with Amanda, throws her in a car and the car drives off. I take off running as the car takes off.

                "Amanda!" I yell as the car drives out of sight. I collapse to my knees and start crying. I hear running footsteps and I don't have to look up to know it's everyone else.

                "He….took…my best….friend…" Katrina sobs.

                "I'm gonna kill that mother fucker!" Crystal cries.

                "Don't worry Jake we'll get her back." Joey says placing his hand on my shoulder. All I can do is stare at the dust as it starts to settle and cry. I will get you back Amanda, but this time when I see Bobby he's dead.

END OF BOOK 1: A DAY WITHOUT YOUR LOVE

A/n: I know what you all are thinking. "HOW COULD SHE DO THIS!?" welllll I told you the story was ending soon. But I promise Book 2 of the Jake Miller series will be up soon. It's titled: Runnin.