Chapter 18: Doctors appointment

Jake's POV

                "Jake you know I hate doctors." Amanda says to me as we pull into the parking lot.

                "I know babe. But you are pregnant and we need to know if the baby is okay." I say parking my car. Amanda sighs and says,

                "Okay."

                "Alright?" I look at her and she looks at me.

                "Yes." she says and we get out. I take her hand as we walk into the doctor's office. I put on my sunglasses and Amanda pulls up her hood. We walk in and over to the front desk.

                "May I help you?" The nurse asks.

                "Appointment for Marissa Jones." I say causing Amanda to look at me funny. I had to change her name or else there would be fans all over the place. Which I'm surprised there wasn't because I mentioned that I would be taking her to the doctors today in last night's Ustream.

                "Take the elevator to the second floor and tell the nurse there that you are there for your appointment." the nurse says smiling. I thank her and we get into the elevator. I press the button for the second floor.

                "Babe, why did you change my name?" Amanda asks.

                "Because I didn't want a whole lot of fans." I explain looking at her. She nods and then looks down.

                "You are still bothered by my fans aren’t you?" I ask her.

                "No, I'm fine Jake. I promise." She smiles at me. The elevator dings and the doors open and we step out. We walk down a long hallway and enter into a waiting room. Amanda sits down and I go to the front desk and sign her in. I then take my spot next to her. She takes my hand nervously and I kiss the side of her head.

                "It'll be okay babe." I comfort her.

                "What if there is something wrong with our baby?" She asks.

                "What do you mean?" I ask.

                "Well there was that time that Kevin fell on me and then when Madison and Bobby beat me up. What if our baby was affected by it?" She asks looking at me.

                "If our baby is affected I will love it no matter how it comes out because I love you and our child." I softly say causing her to smile at me.

                "Really?" She asks.

                "Yes really." I smile back.

                "Marissa Jones?" A doctor calls causing us both to look up.

                "That's us." Amanda says taking a deep breath and getting up. (An: Bear with me i have no idea what i'm even talking about anymore) I get up and we follow the doctor down a hallway and into a room where there is a ultrasound machine.   Amanda lays down on the bed and I pull a chair  next  to the bed so I can sit next to her and sit down.

                "I'm Doctor Paxton. You must be Marissa, right." the doctor turns around to face us. Amanda gasps.

                "Oh my god Katrina!?" Amanda asks. Who is Katrina?

Day Without Your Love (Jake Miller series Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें