Chapter 14: Our first fight

Amanda's POV

                I can't believe he would cheat on me with Madison. He told me he didn't like her anymore! I run away from them as fast as I can and end up near the stage. I slow down to a walk and jump as I see Bobby jump down from the stage. What is he doing here!?

                "What do you want Bobby?" I ask taking a step back.

                "What's wrong princess?" He asks.

                "Well for starters you are here." I say crossing my arms.

                "Yeah, well I came to find you." He says.

                "Well you found me goodbye." I say turning to leave. He grabs my arm and turns me around and smashes his lips on mine. NO! This isn't happening! I try to shove him away and fail miserably. I hear someone gasp and Bobby lets go of me. I turn to see Jake.

                "Jake!" I say.

                "No." he says before turning and walking off.

                "You planned this!" I scream at Bobby before running after Jake.

                "Jake!" I holler as he gets on the tour bus.

                "Go away Amanda." He says as I hop on the bus after him.

                "Jake let me explain!" I plead.

                "And let me explain for you!" Jake says turning around. His entire crew just stares at us in shock.

                "You kissed Bobby." He narrows his eyes at me.

                "I'm not the only person at fault! You kissed Madison!" I say crossing my arms.

                "What the hell is going on!?" JP asks. We ignore him.

                "She kissed me!" he exclaims.

                "And Bobby kissed me!" I say.

                "Uh huh sure." Jake says before  turning and stalking into the back room.

                "Oh my god Jake I'm telling you the truth!" I scream at him and follow him

                "I'm done with the excuses Amanda!" He says walking into the bathroom.

                "Don't walk away from me!" I scream and follow him.

                "Too bad I am!" I he says.

                "Jake, honestly just stop!" I say. He just stares at me and I stare back. Suddenly he grabs my face and roughly kisses me. I kiss him back and he slams me up against the bathroom door  which slams shut. He continues to roughly kiss me and I shove him away.

                "What the hell Jake?" I pant. He just stares at me.

                "I swear I didn't kiss him back." I say.

                "I know." he sighs.

                "And Madison?" I ask hesitantly.

                "Nothing happened. She kissed me and I pushed her away." he says. I sigh in relief.

                "Did we really just have our first fight?" I ask sadly.

                "Yeah, I'm sorry Amanda…I know you would never cheat on me on purpose." He says.

                "It's okay." I say hugging him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

                "I'm really sorry babe." he says.

                "I know." Is all I say and close my eyes.