Chapter 21: Atlanta bring suprises

Jake's POV

                "On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again!" Kevin sings as we are riding in the tour bus on the way to Atlanta Georgia. We were almost to the stadium I would be performing at and Kevin wouldn't stop singing that stupid song.

                "You have been singing that for the past fucking hour! Shut up!" Amanda snaps. Everyone looks at her and she just lays down on the couch and puts her head in my lap and groans.

                "You alright babe?" I ask.

                "No." she mumbles.

                "What's wrong?" I ask.

                "Ask your child." She says.

                "Okay." I shrug. "alright little one….why are you making mommy so moody?" I ask causing Jennifer to start giggling.

                "Jake…" Amanda says.

                "Yes babe?" I say.

                "I love you but shut up…." She mumbles.

                "I love you too and yes babe." I say. I motion for everyone to keep quiet. And it was kinda nice not hearing noise. Until the bus stopped and Edgar says,

                "We're here." which caused a whole bunch of noise to start again. Everyone jumps off the bus and I stay seated with Amanda's head in my lap.

                "ummm..babe…you gonna get off so I can get off the bus for rehearsals?" I ask.

                "yeah sorry babe." She slowly sits up. I stand up and pull her up and we head off the bus and over to the stage to set up for rehearsals.

                I leave Amanda in the hands of Jennifer and hop up on stage. I see a whole bunch of fans are already here.

                "Hello Atlanta!" I scream into the mic causing a bunch of girls to start screaming. I grin over at Amanda and Jennifer who both give me a thumbs up. I start rehearsal excited for my plan tonight.

Amanda's POV

                Jake is so full of energy today and I have no idea why. I watch him rehearse for his concert tonight and I honestly have to say he is on fire. Jennifer and I sit on the edge of the stage for the entire rehearsal and after Jake is done he hops off the stage and walks over to us.

                "So? How was i?" He asks.

                "Amazing as always babe." I smile.

                "Wonderful." Jennifer grins.

                "Awesome." Jake grins and kisses my cheek. "The guys wanna go grab some lunch you girls coming?"

                "Yep." Jennifer and I hop off the stage and I take jake's hand. We walk over to the guys. I notice Kevin is missing.

                "Ummm where's Kevin?" I ask.

                "Over there. Talking to some girl." Scooter says pointing. I turn my head to see Kevin talking to a girl who looks about Jake's age. She looks familiar.

                "I'll be right back." I say and walk over to Kevin.

                "Babe…" I tune Jake out and walk up to Kevin and the girl.