Chapter 13: She's back

Amanda's POV

                As Jake rehearsed for his concert that night I noticed there were an awful lot of security guards and police officers. I walk around as I wait for Jake to finish and an assigned bodyguard follows me. After awhile it  gets annoying, so I walk back over to the stage and sit down on the edge as Jake continues to rehearse. He winks at me in the middle of Day Without Your Love. I grin and wave at him. He sticks out his hand and I take it. He pulls me up and spins me all over the stage while he continue singing. As he finishes singing he kisses me. He grins as he pulls away.

                "What?" I ask.

                "Nothing, I just love you." He continues to smile. I giggle and walk away.

                "I love you too." I holler as I hop off the stage. I turn to see Jake hop off the stage and walk over to me.

                "Mr. Miller are you following me?" I ask.

                "Why yes ma'am I am. I saw your beauty from afar and just had to waltz my way over here and tell you." He says with a straight face causing me to giggle.

                "You are such a goofball." I gently shove him.

                "Yes, but guess what?" He says.

                "What?" I giggle. I gasp as he grabs my hips and pulls me against his body.

                "I'm your goofball." He whispers in my ear. I giggle again and pull away.

                "Come on Mr. rapper. Let's go get some lunch." I say grabbing his hand. He laughs and follows me.

Jake's POV

                "Jake stop!" Amanda giggles as I throw a piece of lettuce at her. We were sitting in Olive Garden and I was throwing pieces of my salad at her as we ate. It was just Amanda, Scooter and I, the rest of the crew went somewhere else for lunch. I throw another piece and it smacks her in the face. She gasps and looks at me. I grin causing her to smile. She picks up a French fry.

                "Amanda, don't you dare." I say. The fry goes flying at my face and I try to catch it in my mouth but it hits me in the eye.

                "Ouch!" I say. She starts giggling again.

                "You are gonna pay for that!" I say. She giggles again and gets up to run out of the restaurant, but I'm quicker. I rush around the table and grab her around the waist and she starts laughing loudly causing everyone to look at us.

                "Jake! Let go!" She laughs.

                "Not until you apologize for the fry in my eye!" I laugh and hold her tighter.

                "I'm sorry!"

                "For!?"

                "The fry!" she says.

                "Okay." I loosen my grip on her and she turns in my arms to face me. She still has a smile on her face. I grin and kiss her nose, which causes her to start giggling again.

                "I love your giggle." I say. She covers her mouth as she starts laughing again.

                "No…" she laughs.

                "Yes." I grin.

                "No Jake!" she cries out as I start tickling her.

                "Would you two grow up?" I hear Scooter say. I look at him and stick my tongue out, but I stop ticking Amanda. She wraps her arms around my neck and stares into my eyes. I forget about Scooter, the people in the restaurant and even life itself all I can think about is Amanda.

                "I love you Jacob Harris Miller." she says.

                "I love you Amanda Kaye Bell." I reply and kiss her. I wanted to stay in this moment with her forever but I heard someone clear their throat. I pull away from Amanda to see a bunch of girls.

                "Oh hey ladies." I grin giving them my famous smile, causing them all to squeal. I let go of Amanda and start taking pictures and signing autographs. As the last girl leaves I take Amanda's hand and we all leave the restaurant. We slowly walk back to the stadium just enjoying the fresh air. Honestly, I didn't have a single worry right now. I suddenly feel Amanda stop. I stop walking and turn to her.

                "What's-"

                "Shhh!" she says. I look at her confused and see Scooter does the same.

                "Come on!" She drags me into  a nearby store.

                "Where are we going!?" I ask. I look around to see we are in a clothing store.

                "Listen!" she says. I listen and suddenly I hear my own voice being played in the store.  I grin. They are playing A Million Lives. I turn to Amanda and Scooter who smile.

                "It's not every day I hear my boyfriend's voice on the radio." Amanda grins. I laugh and kiss her cheek. We head back to the stadium and enter the bus to see the boys sitting around watch TV.

                "Hey guys." I greet them. They all say hi back and go back to watching TV. My phone goes off and I answer it.

                "Hello?"

                "Sorry to bother you Mr. Miller but there is someone at the front gate for you." one of my security guards says.

                "I'll be there in a few minutes." I say and hang up. Amanda looks at me.

                "Someone needs me at the front gate. I'll be right back." I kiss her cheek and exit the bus. Who would be here for me?

                As I approach the front gate I see the security guard  arguing with someone. As I get closer I hear him say,

                "Mr. Miller is on his way just stay calm ma'am."  I walk over to see Madison. I sigh and roll my eyes.

                "What do you want Madison?" I cross my arms.

                "Jake, we need to talk." she pleads.

                "We aren’t getting back together." I say before turning and walking away.

                "Jake, why do you hate me?" She asks. I turn around and walk over to her.

                "You seem to have issues understanding that we aren’t getting back together and you beat the crap out of my girlfriend." I say.

                "I'm sorry. That was all Bobby's idea. He's kinda nuts. " she says.

                "Where is Bobby?" I ask looking around.

                "Don't worry about him. " she says looking past me. I start to turn my head to see what she is looking at but before I can look she grabs my face and kisses me. What the heck!? I try to push her away but she won't budge. I hear running footsteps and Madison finally lets go of me. I turn quickly to see Amanda running away. Fuck.