Chapter 6: Amanda's gone!?

JAKES POV

The concert came that night and Amanda stood backstage as I sang my heart out to my fans. After the concert Amanda went to the bus because she said she wasn't feeling well. I knew the real reason. She didn't want my fans to see her like this and also she didn't want to start shit. A couple of nice fans asked how she was doing and if she was okay and I told them she was fine. Just resting in the bus. They wanted to see her and I called her cell but she didn't pick up. I suddenly had a bad feeling.  I excused myself to go  check on her and I found the tour bus wide open. I ran inside.

"Amanda!?" I yelled looking around.

"Amanda!?" I ran to the back. I found a note.

Jake,

Sorry it had to come to this. But Amanda can no longer be with you for she is in love with me. She's making me write this note because she's too scared to tell you herself. Don't come looking for us because you will never find us.

Bobby.

It took all my strength not to try to punch a hole in the tour bus. I raced back inside and I lost it. Edgar and JP had to get the fans out of there, while scooter and Kevin read the note. I collapsed on the ground and kept slamming my fists against the floor.

"WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! AND HE JUST TOOK HER!" I scream.

"Jake, calm down. How do you know she didn't just leave by herself?" Edgar asks. I stand up and get in his face.

"Because she fucking knows how I feel about her. She likes me too much. She....and we...." I start crying. The guys knew I was serious because I've never cried over a girl before.

"Don't worry we'll find her. " Scooter says. "We better." I say.

AMANDA'S POV

That asshole I can't believe him and his friends ambushed Jake's bus and kidnapped me. Now I was sitting in Bobby's house all the way in New York.

"I don't want to be here." I say crossing my arms.

"Shut up." Bobby says.

"NO! YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'-" he slaps me and I fly to the floor. I start crying and his friends glare at me. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in. Wait I still have my phone...I can text Jake! Bobby was stupid when he gave me my phone back. I can get out of here. I pull out my phone and text Jake.

To: Jakeybaby

BABY! You gotta come save me please!

From: Jakeybaby

BABE!? OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! ARE YOU OKAY!? DID HE HURT YOU!?

I start crying because he responded. And the fact that he doesn't hate me.

To: Jakeybaby

I'm in New York. Please come get me. He's been hitting me and please please please don't hate me.

From: Jakeybaby

I could never hate you.

I smile and sigh in relief.

JAKE'S POV

My phone goes off and I see a text from....AMANDA!?

"guys she just texted me!" I open the text and read it out loud.