~1~

Hey! Before I start I just want to say that please keep in mind that English is not my first language and also that this story is not edited.

With that said I hope you'll enjoy Isabel and Landon's story and that you will support them and me through it all. Mature chapters will be marked with *Mature* so don't worry, though I will appreciate that you keep all of the warnings in mind.

Thank you and enjoy!

"You don't think it's too much?" my best friend Skylar asked as we walked inside the doors of Michael Lewis High School in Sacramento, California. She was gesturing towards her lips that were painted a bright red. Statement lips were kind of her thing and she would ask me that same exact question every day before school, even though we both knew that it didn't matter what I said.

"Of course not! You look great like always," I told her as I gathered my long, dark brown hair in a ponytail. I huffed; the air was humid making my hair stand in all directions.

We both sighed I relief when we walked into the significantly colder school. It was the first day back after the summer break and the school looked... exactly like it always had. The blue lockers were old and dented, and a few places there were written disgusting things that I'd rather not say out loud. The walls, that once were white, were turning a weird dirty yellow-ish color, and all over both the walls and the ceiling, don't ask me how they got up there, there were homemade posters encouraging you to sign up for gardening club or professing their love for the tigers, the name of our soccer team. Just the thought made me want to puke.

It's not like I had anything against the soccer team per se. Just their obnoxious and disgusting jerk of a Captain: Landon Rosario.

He walked around this place like he owned it, just because he and his team of sweating giants has been taking home nationals 2 years in a row. He is just a big jerk who thinks that he is better than everyone else when in reality he can't do anything, not even breathe right. I'm the queen around here and he better start realizing that soon.

Skylar and I went by her locker first to pick up her Spanish book, and then walked together towards my locker where we were met by the rest of our friends. They all squealed and ran to hug us almost making me fall right there in the dirty hallway.

"God, I missed you all so much! Italy just wasn't the same without you," Emily said as her red curls fell in waves around her face, getting in front of her green eyes.

"Please I'm sure you found a handsome Italian man to keep you company," Anya said while wiggling her eyes suggestively at Emily. Her short brown hair was pulled up in a neat bun and her blue eyes shone with humor. Emily just blushed and looked down at her black sandals.

"Oh my god, you did!" Vivian shouted her straight, black hair whipped around her face as she quickly turned her head towards Emily. "Tell us please. My grandparents place was so boring nothing exciting happened."

"Your grandparents live in Japan," I said not believing her. I would have killed to get to Japan for the summer; preferably I would have killed Landon.

"In the middle of nowhere I Japan," she said shaking her head towards me, like she couldn't believe that I would even think for a second that Japan could actually be fun. "There was nothing but rice fields. No cute boys what so ever." She shook her head like it was a bad memory that she needed to get rid of.

All of us linked our arms together and started to walk towards our first classes. I had my right arm linked with Skylar who then had her right arm linked with Emily, and my left arm was linked with Anya who had her arm linked with Vivian who was walking on the far left. People jumped out of the way letting us come through without question. These four girls were my closest friends, and we were all on the school's dance team together, where I was the captain. Dance was my life and I was happy that I got to share it with those I loved.