~24~

Hello again, i know it has been almost two weeks since updating but you know time is not always on your side. Although this chapter definitely makes up for it so enjoy ;) 

*Extremely mature*

Noah and I had planned that I would be taking Landon to Noah's house tonight where he would be having a surprise party, but because of the surprise turn our day had taken were had a lot of time to kill before 8 pm. That and we were in a bad need of a shower. Therefore I drove the car back to Landon's place so that we could both get clean. Even though it had only been a month the amount of clothing I had left at his place was ridiculous, and I was sure that I had something that would be appropriate for a party – without giving it away of course.

Since none of us wanted to face Landon's parents in case they were home Landon snuck he in through the window. It was the same window that I had snuck out of at the celebratory party Landon had had many months ago, but since it was now daylight and I had help, the whole process went a lot more smoothly.

"Watch the table – no!" Landon whisper-yelled as I half-slipped slash half-fell in through the open window and nearly knocked down a table. Okay, I said it went a lot smoother, but not that it went smooth. With me being a dancer and all you would think that I would be way more elegant.

"Help me I'm stuck," I whisper as I try to free my shirt without ripping it, because I refuse to lose another piece of clothing to this damn window!

"Don't tip the vase!"

"Then help me!" I hiss at him, giving him a pointed look. He moves the table a little bit so that he can reach beside me and get my shirt off the hook where it was caught. Luckily, everything went okay and when it was off we shut the window and moved the table back to where it was before. Landon then grabbed my hand and proceeded to pull me through different corridors until we reached his room.

"For someone so light you make a lot of noise," Landon teased once we were safe behind the closed door and the walls of his room.

"I'm not that light," I defended, mostly because I knew that I was noisy and defending that just seemed like an impossible thing to do.

"You want me to prove that?" Landon began slowly coming closer, his teasing smile giving away what was on his mind.

"No!" I shrieked and moved my hands in front of my body, but it was no use since Landon wrapped his arms around my knees and threw me over his shoulder before I could react.

"What do you say we shower together and save some water?" Landon began moving towards his bathroom, and from my place over his shoulder I could see a piece of peperoni stuck to his pants over his butt. I slapped his butt right over the peperoni piece and in return he slapped my butt twice as hard.

"Well, I can't say no to saving water," I said as Landon slowly slid me back down his body and placed my feet on the ground. By doing that my shirt had risen up a bit and Landon's hands all but flew to the exposed skin.

"Then let's not waste our time," Landon said, and before I knew it my shirt had been lifted over my head and I was left in my skin colored, lacy bralette.

"Let's not," I agreed and with those words Landon had also been rid of his shirt. "Wasting water is bad for the environment."

"Shut up about the damn water," Landon chuckled as he grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me tight against his body, while trailing small kisses along my jaw.

"You started it," I laughed, but those were the last words said because in that moment his lips found mine and we were lost in the moment.

His lips were soft on mine like they were caressing them, and my hands flew up and tangled themselves in his hair that was still greasy with pizza sauce. I felt Landon's hands, which had previously been on my waist, slowly inching downwards. They squeezed my butt for just a moment before they moved to the front and toyed with the button on my pants.