~20~

Hey guys, i hope you've had a great weekend. Here's the new chapter, enjoy!

Thank you for reading!

The rest of the day progressed rather uneventful. Nothing exciting happened after we had cleared up the slight drama from the morning; however I did have quite a hard time concentrating on the classes. I kept on thinking about how Landon had kissed me in that empty class room, how his soft, warm lips had wondered down my neck like it was a whole other planet it was dying to explore, how they had pressed against mine hungry and full of lust. How he needed to finish what we didn't get to do yesterday just as much as I did... I got hot just thinking about it.

Since Landon weren't in my psychology class or my art class most of the time I could distract myself with what the teacher was saying or maybe thinking about something gross like my grandma's sweaty underwear, but that strategy didn't really work out well in Math.

Landon didn't sit beside me – in fact he and Tyler sat about as far away as they could get – because we did have an agreement about keeping this out of the school, and even though that plan had been broken already on the first day, we still wanted to keep this thing as private as possible. There was really no need to sit beside each other since we wanted people to think that everything was back to normal after that confusing I'll-make-people-think-you-are-my-girlfriend-for-no-reason-period, a period I understood about as much as the next person.

Even though he was far away Landon didn't fail in making me want him. I tried ignoring him to the best of my abilities but it was difficult when I could feel his eyes on me whenever the teacher looked the other way. Although they were blue like ice, his eyes would quite literally burn their way through my clothes and my skin, working their way all the way through as if he was looking right through me, and they would force me to look at him in hopes that it would ease some of the burning. It didn't.

Looking at him just made it worse. Whereas before I could only feel the burning now I could also see it, and looking into his eyes, seeing the lust burning like a fire behind them... it was almost unbearable. He was teasing me, and I loved it and hated it at the same damn time. Needless to say I was pretty happy when the bell rung and I could flee from my seat; however I still had a practice to run.

Since it was the beginning of October the days were slowly getting colder, but not so cold that we couldn't practice outside, and I would make sure to make good use of these last weeks that were left. Also I kind of wanted to see Landon running around all sweaty, chasing soccer balls – preferably without a shirt on.

To be completely honest I was amazed with myself. In a few months I had gone from flat out hating the guy to, well, not hating him. Whoever said that there isn't far from hate to love wasn't too far off, the only thing he should have changed was love to lust. There wasn't any love in what we were doing – very far from it in fact, not even something even close to resembling friendly love – but still it proved that the human mind was a tricky thing, and it could change from yes to no in a second. I could confuse myself with deep thoughts about this kind of stuff for days – like I already had and undoubtedly would again – but for now I was just urging myself to go with it. It was my last year of high school for god's sake; it's practically my duty to do something crazy.

We weren't even 10 minutes into our practice when I noticed Landon stripping himself of his shirt, his eyes directly on me to make sure I was looking the whole time. He usually didn't do it until the last half of his practice or so, and it wasn't even that warm out, but it didn't take a genius to figure out why he was doing it.