~7~

Well hello again! Here is another chapter, it's the day after for Isa guess how she is feeling. Also i promise you there will be some trouble at the end of the chapter so hang on and happy reading!  

I was awoken with light shining through the windows and blinding me. It wasn't particularly fun or comfortable, and I groaned and rolled around in the bed son that my back was to the window.

I cautiously opened my eyes again, and noticed Skylar lying in the bed beside me with her mouth slightly open. Her makeup from yesterday was still on, her mascara was smudged under her eyes making her look like a raccoon and her lipstick was smudged almost all the way to her ear on one side of her cheek. She looked like a wreck and I was sure that I looked just as bad if not more.

Skylar groaned and rolled around to face me. She opened her eyes little by little – probably because of the sun – and she let out a snort when her eyes finally focused on my face.

"You look horrible," she giggled, but winced as she did. It was probably because of her headache, which I too could feel all too well. My head was pounding and I hadn't even moved more than an inch.

"So do you. It looks like you were thrown off a bus" I was scared to laugh so I just smiled at her.

"You look like you were attacked by a hoard of angry cats, and afterwards thrown up on by a whale." This time Skylar and I couldn't help but giggle, and we both groaned almost simultaneously, which ironically just made us laugh again.

"Well to be honest I do kind of feel like I was thrown off a bus," Skylar said as she looked up at the ceiling. "When did you get home yesterday anyway?"

"I don't remember," I said as I slowly sat up. I didn't want to move too fast in case I had it made me throw up, and from the ugly taste in my mouth I assume that was exactly what I had done last night.

"Well as far as I can remember you had a pretty great time with Landon. I ended up calling a cap because I couldn't find you, but you weren't home when I got here," she said.

"Whoa did you just say Landon? I was with Landon yesterday?" I really couldn't remember a thing. I had some faint memories here and there of dancing with someone, and then later sitting in a car, but I couldn't really remember any name or face.

"Yeah you two were definitely getting it on on the dancefloor." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and slowly go out of bed. I did the same and followed her to the bathroom, going as slow as possibly making sure not to make any haste movements.

"I would never dance – or do anything - with Landon out of free will, much less "get it on"." I did the quotation marks with my fingers as I said it, really emphasizing the ridiculousness of what she was saying. No way had I willingly spent time with Landon.

"You just keep on believing that honey." Skylar was having way too much fun teasing me with this, but for some reason I just couldn't let it go. Had I really been dancing with Landon last night? That just seemed to unlikely to ever happen, and I was killing me that I couldn't remember anything.

"Ugh, I'll never drink again," I sighed.

"We all say that," Skylar said from her spot on the toilet. To some people it might seem a little weird that we were talking and stuff while she was peeing, but really that was just a natural thing to do with your friends. At least that's what I kept telling myself.

I turned around to face the mirror ad let out a small yelp. Skylar was right I looked absolutely horrible. My mascara and eyeliner was smudged all the way down my cheeks making me look like some kind of zombie bride. I also didn't help that my hair looked like it had been stuck in a hurricane.