~19~

Next chapter here you go!

"Are you stupid?!" Skylar yells at me that morning. After the rude awakening Mr. Rosario gave us I went home, slept for about an hour or two before getting up and going to school. My parents – like the heavy sleepers they are never suspected a thing. "Those kinds of things always end up with someone getting hurt!"

"Will you shut up!" I whisper yell, as I feel prying eyes on us from all around the hallway. We are standing in the school hallway by my locker before class starts, and I have just told her everything about what happened last night and I mean everything. Okay, not about his father because that's personal, but everything else.

"No I will not shut up! If you can't see the big mistake you are making I may as well shout it out for the whole school to hear! Isabel Martins are having se-" I quickly shut her up by placing a hand over her mouth, preventing her from saying something that could embarrass any of us further, or destroy the peace Landon and I had made – if that's what you could call it.

"Are you done yet?" I whisper-yelled at her while frantically looking around the hallway. I wish I could say that nobody had noticed us but that would be a lie. Skylar was usually pretty down to earth, but when she raised her voice she could be heard to Mars, no earplugs or headphones could shut her out. I was just relieved that I had managed to shut her off before she said something that could ruin, well, my reputation to be honest.

As shallow as it sounds I had worked hard to maintain it, to stay on top of the school pyramid, and if she just decided to blurt it all out like that I could be labeled as cheap. I tried very hard to convince myself that it didn't matter what everyone thought of me, but like every other teenage girl I was insecure and controlled by hormones. There was no shame in releasing you inner slut once in a while, but letting everyone know about it... that was taking it a step too far in my opinion.

She mumbled something incoherent under my hand and shook her head, letting me know that she was in fact not done yet. She then turned her head slightly to the left and squeezes her eyes together, scowling evilly at something – or someone – further down the hall. I turn my head to see Landon and his friends standing beside some lockers just like they did yesterday, although this time they are not laughing but looking at us just like everyone else.

Noah, Eli and Micah look amused like two screaming girls in the hallway are the highlight of their day – which probably isn't too far from the truth – Tyler just looks bored like he usually does, but what really surprises me is the look on Landon's face. Landon has nothing to lose with this agreement, he doesn't keep it a secret if she sleeps with a girl and he doesn't have a secret that needs to be kept, but he looks oddly relieved that I managed to shut Skylar up before she spilled the beans all over the place. Either he is scared on my behalf or he just really wants to have sex with me... either way he's not easy to figure out.

When our eyes meet his expression changes from relieved to... well I guess you could call it flirty. Since I had quite a bit of time this morning I decided to put a little more effort into myself that usual. Okay, who am I kidding, it was mostly because of Landon but luckily it seemed to pay off. Since it was about the middle of October and the weather was getting colder yet still pretty warm, I had decided to wear a pair of ripped jeans that hugged my thighs and butt, and a pretty striped shirt that was also tight and figure hugging. Since it was all black and white I decided to put in a little color with a light blush blazer and matching flats. Regarding make-up I had also done a little more than just usual mascara as I had worn concealer and a blush lipstick, and I had even taken it so far that I had curled my hair.