~23~

Prepare for a cute chapter ;) enjoy

"Why won't you tell me where we're going?" Landon whined from the passenger seat of my bellowed car. His head was thrown back against the head rest in a defeating manner, and a black piece of cotton fabric was tied around his head, covering his pretty blue eyes to make sure that he couldn't see where we were going.

"Why do you have to be so impatient? Just lean back and enjoy your birthday surprise."

True to my words I had picked up Landon at noon, and he had almost jumped right into the car through the open window, before it had even come to a full stop. Apparently, his parents had insisted on coming home for his birthday, but since the air was still cold between his father and him the great birthday breakfast had turned into a great birthday disaster.

"I just don't understand why he can't leave me the hell alone," he had said when he got into the car and I slowly started to drive back down the driveway. "All he ever talks to me about is the freaking company. I doubt that he'd even remember my birthday if it wasn't for my mom."

In that moment I had wished that I could tell him something – anything – that could get that awful thought out of his head, but even though my experience with his dad was – luckily – sparse, I knew that he was probably right. I hadn't had the "pleasure" of meeting Mr. Rosario again after that morning about a month ago, because whenever his parents where home – which was as close to never as you could get – both Landon and I would avoid the house like a plague.

Regarding my parents I had managed to play off Landon calling me "Belle" as us just being really good friends. They were still suspicious though, and for that reason we were rarely at my house when my parents were home. He had met them a few more times though and luckily they seemed to like him, though my dad in particular was still a little apprehensive.

Anyways, since I hadn't really known what to say I had just tossed Landon the cotton fabric, and after threatening him on his life in multiple, colorful ways he had finally agreed to put it on. I did however have to pull into the side to adjust it, because I discovered that he was cheating and peeking out from the bottom. That didn't even surprise me the slightest.

Landon groaned from the seat beside me and threw his head back once again. He tried subtly adjusting the blindfold, but I slapped his hand away before he could do anything. "I can't enjoy something I don't know what is."

"Well, you're going to have to learn, because I have no intentions of telling you," I said and switched on the turn signal, preparing to turn left. I was in the middle of looking out the window for other cars when suddenly I felt something a lot like a warm, heavy hand creep up my thigh. The fingers stretched out and curved inwards giving my upper leg a long squeeze.

"I think I could get you to change your mind." Landon's voice was heavy and his hand started slowly rubbing up and down my thigh, going higher and higher with every rub. He was trying to seduce me into telling him, but there was no way that I would let him do that.

"You're dreaming," I say, but I don't make a move to remove his hand.

Landon doesn't say anything back he just continues to rub his hand back and forth, higher and higher, each time rubbing and squeezing my thigh harder. I would lie if I didn't say that it affected me, and I could feel myself grow hotter under my panties. All I could think was just thank god that I chose to wear t-shirt and jeans instead of a dress.

I had actually contemplated wearing a pretty white dress, but since it was November and today was actually a little windy, I had chosen to wear a maroon t-shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and some simple bracelets and necklaces. I was mentally kissing my 30 minutes younger self for making that decision.