Bonus Chapter ~22.5~

Well hey there, are you ready for the first bonus chapter? I will warn you it's hot and heavy...;)

By the way 22.5 just means that you can imagine that it's in between chapters 22 and 23. It doesn't really matter if you can't remember the chapters, i just likes the way it looked haha. Anyways enjoy!

*Extremely mature*

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" Landon's voice sounded through the phone, it rattled a little through the speakers, which made me guess that he was probably outside. It made sense, since Coach Simmons had summoned an extra soccer practice – on a Friday night – so he was probably still in the school parking lot.

"Oh you know, just some Netflix and chill," I said teasingly, but really I was only half focused on the conversation, since I was engrossed in one of Blair and Chuck's countless arguments on my computer screen. I had seen it so many times I almost knew the lines off the top of my head.

"Please tell me you're on your own or with Skylar," Landon sighed in the other end, but I knew that most of the jealousy was pretend.

"Oh no Günther, we have been discovered." I pulled my phone away from my head a little so that it would sound like I was speaking to someone else.

"Ha-ha," Landon said with a slow, mocking sound. Suddenly, it was like the rattling sound quieted off and my guess was that he was probably inside his car by now. "You know, I would probably have believed you if it weren't for the fact that we're not in Germany."

"Well, how should I know I'm failing Geography?" My excuse was bad since we both knew that it wasn't the case, but we both chuckled none the less.

"How was practice?" I asked on another node, my gaze still locked on the computer screen where Blair and Chuck were now locking lips. So much for hating each other, but I got her. Even I couldn't stay mad at the fictional bastard.

"Coach has been busting our asses for losing that game against Milton High last week," Landon sighed and I heard some shuffling and the start of an engine. He had probably put me on speaker.

"Oh my, I hope your ass is okay." I chuckled.

"You could come over to my house and kiss it better." I could almost hear the smirk; I didn't even dare to imagine it.

"I would love to, but my bed would get terribly lonely without me." By now Chuck and Blair had been forgotten and I whirled my hair around my finger, knowing where this was heading.

"I know what you can do in your bed," Landon said, his voice so low that it could barely be heard over the rumble of the engine.

"Mhm," I mumbled expectantly, remembering one of our previous conversations. 

"I'm still a firm believer that phone sex is good for both your body and soul." Landon didn't really sound like he thought that I was going to cave, but oh was I going to surprise him.

"Well, then you better tell me about this miraculous remedy before I go try out yoga or something," I said. My voice was light but it had a heavy tone to it; lust.

Landon groaned. "Don't tease Belle."

"Who said I was."

Landon groaned again, this time the sound was rich and came from deep within him. I really shouldn't be doing this while driving I heard him mumble before he said "Are you home alone?"

"No, my parents are downstairs," I said while I quietly got out from under my comfy blanket – and cursed myself for doing that exact thing as soon as the cold air hit my legs – and went across the floor to lock my door, just in case one of the decided to come upstairs. I could already feel the familiar heat beginning to form between my legs, and I didn't want to risk anything.