~13~

Things are heating up for next chapter ;)

Remember i wont be able to update for the next 2 weeks because of vacation but i promise it'll be worth the wait

ENJOY!  

"You're coming tonight."

I let out a high pitched squeal as a voice speaks right beside my ear and someone closes my locker just as I was about to pull out a book. I turn around, breathing heavily and with a hand on my chest, and see Landon leaning casually against the lockers, completely oblivious to the fact that I had nearly lost a hand.

"Of course," I say, ignoring the fact that it wasn't a question as much as a statement. Today was Friday morning which meant that the game, and the party, was tonight. The week had gone by much like normal. Landon would poke me like I was a bear in a cage and I would naturally poke him back, the only difference was that the teasing slowly – but surely – became more and more sexual.

Don't get me wrong nothing had happened, not even a single kiss. It was more like small touches, like his hand would sometimes "accidentally" brush my butt when he walked past me, or he would squeeze my thigh under the table, which happened more and more often as Landon, and his gang apparently had taken up the empty seats at our lunch table, without my consent might I add.

"I mean to the party. You're coming to the party." Again it wasn't a question, but I answered anyway.

"That's the plan."

I collected my books and began to walk towards my first class hoping that this conversation was over. Of course it wasn't, and Landon followed hot on my heels. It took him about 2 seconds to catch up and when he did he casually grabbed my hand in his, another habit he had gotten. Every single time I would try to pull my hand away and every single time he would grab it tighter. As the week went on I had just stopped trying.

What hadn't stopped was the looks, and frankly I could understand why people were chocked. Heck, I was choked and I had yet to figure out how to un-chock myself. What I had also noticed was that boys seemed to keep a considerably large amount of space between them and me. I wasn't even about to guess what that was about.

Instead of leading me towards my classroom as he usually did – yup we had a "usual" now – he led me in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" I voiced my concern. Classes were starting in a few minutes and we were going the wrong way.

Finally we stopped in front of a locker and I vaguely recognized the surroundings from that night when we – err Landon – broke into the school. Of course it was now day and noisy students were crowding the halls, but none the less I the half ruined poster on the wall and the choice word scribbled with a black marker over one of the the lockers were the same. This was Landon's locker.

He opened it and pulled something out. When he held it in front of me I saw that it was a blue and orange soccer jersey. But not just any jersey - his jersey. It had his last name and number, 18, on the back.

"Okay...?" I breathed out not really sure where he was going with this.

"I want you to wear this tonight," he said with a straight face which made me choke. He wasn't kidding.

Out of the corner of me eye a saw a small group of three girls looking our way whispering amongst themselves. They were looking at Landon, but their eyes shifted to me when they sensed me looking. That made their facial expressions change from loving to... well the opposite. Still they didn't dare to give me evil looks or hold my gaze because I was, well, me.