~22~

Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes i have been getting lately, i love it!! And also 3K READS OMG i love you all *kiss + wiggling eyebrows because look down* haha

Enjoy!!!!!!

*Mature*

I let out a yelp when I feel something – or rather someone – hit my butt. The hand rested on my right butt cheek for a second, giving it a firm squeeze before it disappeared just as quickly as it had come.

I quickly swirled around to yell at Landon – whom I was sure was the one who had slapped me – but when I turned around the hallway was empty. I frowned but before I could ponder too much over it I felt a warm breath hit the sensitive part of my earlobe.

"Over here, pretty girl," Landon said and I let out another even louder yelp, this time turning around to slap him on his chest. Or maybe I should have slapped his head in hopes of doing permanent damage.

"You jerk don't ever do that again," I said, mostly referring to the way he had just scared me. To be honest I loved the slap to my butt, however I did point out that someone could have seen us.

"Come on there's no one here," Landon said as he pulled my close by placing his hands on my waist and pulling me forward so almost lost my balance. He was right, the hallway was completely empty with no one in sight, but I still shot him a dirty look just for good measure.

"Someday there's going to be."

"Then let them see! Let them see that you are mine!" he yelled out into the hallway and I immediately covered his mouth with my hand to make him stop. We were both laughing when I finally trusted him enough to pull my hand away. "Anyway we have done it for a month; we can probably do it for another one too."

Was it really true, had it already been a whole month? It felt just like yesterday that we had you know for the first time, although I'm sure that if I actually counted all of the times we've had sex this past month it would be... well, a lot. We kind of went at it like rabbits, but to be honest who could blame me? The guy was fantastic. The way he would kiss my neck, the way his strong fingers would slowly run down the length of my back caressing my bare skin...I immediately felt heat creep up my neck, a strong contrast to the goosebumps that erupted on my arms.

"You need to stop asking me to meet you out here, people are starting to think that I have a problem with my bladder," I said with a playful tone in my voice. Almost every day Landon would text me during one of the periods that we didn't have together, and ask him to meet me somewhere – usually in the hallway or an empty classroom. Most of the time I would say yes because, well, I wanted to, but these last few days I had noticed people giving me funny looks whenever I announced that I had to pee, which was my go-to excuse for leaving.

"Then let them think what they want, I'm not ready to give up our quality time together," he said while his hands snuck down my sides and once again gave my bottom half a firm squeeze.

"Oh so that's what this is?" I asked both playfully but also with genuine curiosity. I wouldn't call this quality time as much as sneaking around, but really I couldn't deny that I loved it either way. "Why can't you just wait until after school?"

"Because waiting until school is finished is just so long away," he whined like a little child, and for some reason I couldn't help but stand on my toes and place a light kiss to the tip of his nose. He managed to be both exceptionally cute and insanely hot at the same time, while also acting like a bratty child. That was some talent, a talent I both admired and hated at the same damn time.