~21~

Hey guys, here's what you've all been waiting for since the start. Enjoy! ;)

Btw if you don't want to read the mature content (though why wouldn't you want to?) you can just read what you're comfotable with and then skip the rest. 

*Extremely mature*

"When you said that you had an idea earlier I must confess that I thought of something a little more naughty than Spaghetti Bolognese," Landon said, pointing with his fork down to his half eaten spaghetti. "Although I love food and it's incredibly tasty," he quickly added for good measure.

"Don't worry the night is still young." I shot him a look from the other side of the kitchen counter, where we were eating, and he groaned.

"Don't look at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked him innocently.

"Like you want to devour me instead of the spaghetti," he said and I laughed.

"And so what if I do?" I couldn't help but ask, as I batted my eyelashes acting extra innocent.

Landon groaned again, louder this time. "Don't even joke about that Belle, I can't handle that right now."

I chuckled but decided that it was probably best to leave him alone. It was strange the way flirting with Landon seemed to boost my confidence to the point where I almost felt like a completely different person. I didn't lack self-confidence – at least not when I didn't act like an insecure teenager – but I also wasn't used to flirting so shamelessly with, well, anybody. It felt good to know that I affected him like that, and that he wasn't ashamed to admit it.

And what also felt good was that I didn't have to keep any secrets from Landon. It wasn't with my good will that he found out, and I can't deny that him knowing all of my secrets and the reasons behind them is risky, but I also can't deny that it feels like a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. And though I know that this "agreement" is only happening because of my secrets it doesn't really feel like it anymore. It feels like were doing it because we want to, and in this moment there's nothing I want more than to be with him – physically of course.

Landon seemed to be able to read my thoughts as he put down his fork and quickly dried off his mouth with his paper towel. He then grabbed my right hand, which was lying on the table, lightly around my wrist and pulled me around the table so that I was standing in front of him. With a smile he pulled me down onto his lap and pulled my hair together over one shoulder.

"Although that spaghetti was extremely delicious," he began as me pressed a hot, openmouthed kiss to the base of my neck. I shuttered. "I think I'm ready for dessert."

"Mmm, me too," was all I could say as his lips continued to attack my neck. They moved slowly – agonizingly slowly – from the base of my neck and all the way up to right under my ear. All thoughts flew out of my head and all I could think about was his mouth on my neck and his hands caressing my waist and hips. When his teeth lightly nibbled my earlobe all rationality flew out of the window and I turned my upper body around and brought my lips to his.

It was heaven. The way his warm lips melted against mine, the way his hands brought me closer to his body, the way our bodies fit together like we were two bricks in a puzzle... it was pure heaven.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," I murmured with a sigh, when we broke apart for air. It wasn't for more than a few seconds though because our mouths seemed to act like heat-seeking missiles, and breathing seemed non-important.