~2~

Hey again! Thank you for reading, I just quickly want to say that since I'm not from USA I don't really know that much about your schools, or grading system or Sacramento and all that jazz... I get my information from movies and books, and from researching to the best of my abilities, but if you see something that is absolutely wrong then please let me know, otherwise just ignore and keep what I just said in mind.

Also enjoy this pic, he is just such a yum soccerplayer hahha;) 

Thank you and enjoy!

Landon and I met on the middle of the field, both of our arms crossed over our chests with or respective teams behind us. It probably would have looked kind of funny if you were to suddenly come across us, but I think that the students on this school had gradually grown accustomed to our "face-offs". Besides most of the students had gone home for the day only people with afterschool activities were left, and most didn't have any on the first day of school because it was – you know – the first day of school.

"Don't you have anything better to do than harassing young, innocent girls?" I asked my face unimpressed. "Where are you coach? Isn't he supposed to babysit you?"

I actually loved their coach. Coach Simons was little and bald, and seemed angry and – dare I say – evil on the outside, but I knew he had a soft spot for the dance team. He would always make sure that the boys respected us and let us be, or else he would make them do suicide runs until someone would throw up. I didn't use to take that saying literally until it actually happened to some guy one day that had run for almost an hour after calling one of the girls, Veronica, a slut because she refused to sleep with him. It was ironic really, but he deserved it.

"He had a family emergency and had to leave early. And I wouldn't exactly call you innocent with all that twerking you are doing." Some guy whistled behind him, and some other guy howled – yes howled -, emphasizing his words.

"We don't twerk, and you know that," I said through my teeth. This boy was really getting on my nerves. I had never in my life made a dance with twerking in it, and never in my life would I do such thing. It was a vulgar move and it took away attention from the actual dance moves and technique. There was nothing wrong with swinging your hips a little, but there was a very fine line between sexy and slutty, a line I did not have in mind to cross.

"I know," he laughed and for a moment I actually thought to be civilized. "That dance was about as flattering as a manatee in a bikini doing sit-ups." He and his team all laughed at his lame joke.

"Oh I didn't know you wore a bikini." I feigned surprised as I pressed a hand over my chest making my eyes look big. Just as lame I know, but he started it. "And it's actually funny how you found our dance so un-sexy considering your eyes keep looking at my breasts." His eyes fell to my breasts as if on que and the girls burst out laughing. I just smirked, but otherwise kept a straight face.

He leaned towards me, and his bare chest glistened in the sun as he did so making his blue eyes stand out. His light brown hair was messy because of the slight wind, and I could feel his warm breath on my nose so close were we. He smelled like sweat – I wouldn't judge him cause so did I – but his breath smelled like fresh mint. Had he been chewing gum?

"What breasts?" The other guys chuckled.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I smirked and turned around not bothering him and his childish antics anymore. I could feel his eyes on my "back" as I walked away and yelled "eyes away from the butt" over my shoulder.