Bonus Chapter ~24.5~

Important note at the end, but first enjoy this hot chapter ;)

*Extremely Mature*

"So this is where you're hiding." I looked up from the book I was reading when I heard his voice, just in time for me to see Landon's extremely delicious body round the corner of one of the massive bookshelves in the library. I didn't matter that he owned at least 20 pairs of the same black t-shirt, because he looked damn good in it.

"What do you mean hiding? I texted you where I was," I said as I put a bookmark at the page I had just read and put the book down.

"Belle, just writing 'The library' is pretty vague since this place is huge," he said and bent down to press a chaste kiss to my lips. I snuck a quick look over his shoulder to make sure that no one was around, before I laid a hand around the back of his head and pulled him closer before he could pull away. Landon moaned, and our tongues mingled together within seconds. I hadn't seen him all day, and now I felt like I could finally breathe again.

"Hmm," Landon groaned as he pulled away, slightly out of breath, "now I know why you chose the most remote corner of the whole place."

Truthfully, it hadn't been my intention, but now I was more than happy that I did.

Giving him a tug, Landon fell down onto the grey couch beside me, his mouth never leaving mine. Our lips molded to fit the others and our tongues danced together, an intriguing dance that left us both breathless. Gradually, without really noticing it until afterwards, Landon's body slid over mine, pressing me further and further down on my back.

I was completely lost in the moment – we both were.

So lost, that I didn't think anything of it when Landon pressed his hand firmly onto my right breast, first outside and then inside my shirt. His hands pressed firmly and the lightly, continuously altering the pressure with the purpose of driving me crazy – and it worked.

When his hand moved down and was just about to slide up my bare leg and under my shirt, we were interrupted by a loud bang. The sound made Landon's head fly up, and even though I knew that we could be discovered any moment I still moaned at the loss.

"What was that?" I asked in a whisper when my mind finally settled down enough for me to worry about anything else than me missing Landon's fabulous lips.

"I don't know," Landon breathed out before he turned his eyes back to mine. His gaze locked with for a second before I drifted down to his delicious looking lips.

"Should we move?"

"I don't want to," I whined as I put my arms tightly around his neck.

"Anyone could see us," Landon reasons, and I groan because he's right.

"But I don't want to stop," I say as I touch my lips lightly to his. "I don't care that we'll miss class, I want you to take me and I want it now."

Landon groans at my statement and his hand clenches, perhaps from stopping himself from grabbing me. Unfortunately – for him – it has the exact opposite effect as we had both forgotten that his hands rested on my thigh just under my butt, and therefore he ended up igniting the fire instead of putting it out. Again, not that I minded, my body was more than ready for him.

Landon's hand started up my thigh once again, this time not stopping before his long fingers found the lace of my panties. He exhaled deeply as if soundlessly saying 'Fuck it' before roughly pulling the lace aside and running a finger along my wet slit.