~14~

Aaand i'm back! My vacation was great and i loved it, but i've looked so much forward to release this chapter. As you can see it has mature content, and if you dont want to read that you can just stop reading where you think it gets too much and skip the rest of the chapter.

Also my computer is fucking with me like a real bitch right now, so if something is wrong with the chapter the don't hesitate in messaging me. Anyways, enjoy!!

*Mature*

Because Landon was the captain of the soccer team – and had scored all 4 goals in the game, but who's counting – it was only natural that the celebration afterwards would be held at his house. Since I had been there before, but didn't really feel like explaining that incident to my friends, it proved to be increasingly difficult not to tell them which way to go, as we about an hour later were very much lost on our way to the party.

"Maybe we should go that way," I said from my seat in the front beside Skylar who was driving. I was pointing to one of the smaller side roads that I vaguely remembered from 'that night'. Tt sounded my dirty than intended, but it was the only way I could address it if I didn't want anyone to figure out that we had broken into the school and throw me in jail. It could happen.

"No, I really think we should continue straight ahead," Emily chimed in from the backseat, and I inwardly groaned. Skylar, being the traitor that she is, just continued straight ahead. Now I groaned loudly.

"What?" she asked innocently. "You know you have a horrible sense of direction."

It was true, I did, but right now I was absolutely, 100% sure of which way to go. Okay, maybe 90%, but that was still a lot.

"I'll find a map then," I sighed as I fished out my phone from my purse.

Anya let out a snort from behind me. "You don't know how to use a map."

"Your faith in me is through the roof," I said as I feigned hurt. I was a little hurt to be honest, but what she said was true. I had no idea how to use a map, but for now I would pretend, and we would reach the party without driving in circles until we were 50.

"Turn right here," I said and to my surprise Skylar actually complied. It was amazing what you could achieve when you acted like you knew what you were doing.

We reached our destination within five minutes, and to our surprise cars were already parked on every side of Landon's long driveway. It was only about an hour after the game had ended after all.

Instead of going home after the game we had all brought our things and changed at the school, just like most of the other girls did. My hair was still straightened to perfection and in a high pony-tail, and my eyelids were still coated in a layer of gold eyeshadow, but I had changed into a long, red dress that I had found in the back of my closet. Landon had previously mentioned how he liked me in red, so I figured that wearing exactly that would give me a better chance of seducing him. The dress had a deep V-neck and a sexy low back, that both showed just enough but not too much. It was long and flowy with a slit so that it was easier to walk in, and since it was light it was the perfect dress for this humid summer evening.

I had completed the look with a gold purse and gold heels, and Skylar had – much to my dismay – convinced me to wear red lipstick, although I would probably remove it after about 30 minutes or so.

"Are you ready to make Landon drop his pants like they were on fire," Vivian nudged me as she came to stand beside me. She was looking drop dead gorgeous in a tight, emerald green dress that made her black hair sparkle and her eyes seem as deep as the ocean.