~6~

Yay, okay next chapter is finally here! I wanted to update this weekend, but I was working like 8 hours every day and with homework and such I just didn't have time so it got a little delayed. But it's okay because it's here now and I hope you all enjoy!

This gif tho is perfect haha ;) but she definitely dances better than that

Thanks for reading!

We all pulled up in front of Noah's house at exactly 9:18 pm. The party was already started and from the looks of it people were getting pretty wasted. Music was blasting from the open windows and some groups of people were huddled together in the front lawn some of them more lying down than standing.

"Are you ready?" Skylar asked from the driver's seat. We had decided to drive together so that we could go to her house afterwards because her parents weren't home, but we would probably end up taking a cap anyway. None of us were in the mood to be the designated driver, but we weren't that stupid that we would drive under influence.

"Totally. How do I look?" Why I felt like I had to prove something to Landon was beyond me, and maybe I didn't, but none the less his message had fueled I fire in me. None one could get me to lose my temper like him.

"You look so hot the boys won't know what hit them," Skylar winked before stepping out into the fresh air. I was wearing the black dress that Emily had shown me, me a pair of sparkly, black heels that made me tower over most girls and almost as tall as the boys. I had pared the dress with some silver bangles, a silver ankle chain with a heart on it and I finished it all off with a sparkly, black clutch. The length of the dress made the outfit sexy, but not slutty, which made for the perfect party attire.

"Right back at you, you'll definitely turn heads." Skylar always turned heads when she walked and tonight was no exception. She had on a red dress that was tight at the top, and flared at the bottom, and had paired if with some super sexy nude heels that made her legs go on for miles. She had chosen some gold accessories, and had of course also her red statement lip.

The other girls had already walked inside and we followed them. Once inside the door I was met with a wave of heat, alcohol and excitement. The huge living room was transformed into a dancefloor where people were already dancing and grinding against each other. It was itching in me to dance, but I decided to head to the kitchen first to get a drink.

"Have you seen Landon yet?" I ask Skylar. I thought about being more subtle, but came to the conclusion that my patience wouldn't reach that far.

"Why? Do you loooove him?" Skylar chuckled and bumped her hip with mine. I gave her a disgusted look.

"Eww, I'll never ever love him, and you know that. I was just wondering."

"Wow Belle, that really hurt," a voice sounded from behind me. I turned around to find Landon standing just a few feet behind me with his hand over his heart feigning hurt. He had on a pair of jeans, but had dressed up a little by wearing a white dress shirt instead of the usual tee. He had left the top buttons open, which allowed me to get a good look at his muscular chest. I noted girls all around me staring openly at him, and I let out a snort.

"Oh I'm sorry do I need to blow on your wound," I said, cooing at him like he was a baby.

"I've got something else you can blow." Really? Really, that was his line? He took a step towards me and our chests were now pressed against each other. I could feel heat radiating from him, but rather than being turned on I was repulsed by his words.