3

Last night was... Hetic. I yelled at misha, made out with misha, yelled at misha, made out with misha, ate dinner with misha, made out with Misha and now I'm here... At his place. "Good morning." Misha smiles handing me a cup of coffee. I sit up off his couch and squint at him. "You passed out last night while we were watching t.v and wouldn't wake up so I just left you here." I lay back down and groan. I'm not a morning person.. Obviously. "I got coffee?" I let a groan out. "And bacon?" I let more of a moan out this time. "I can go down the the café a block away and get some doughnuts?" I look up at him.
"You'd do that for me?"
"Yeah." He grins. I sit up and look at him in his boxers with a light robe hanging over his body. "What?"
"You are incredibly hot." Misha takes a step to me. I grab his hips and slide them up to his shoulder blades and back down.
"Jump in the showers ackles." He whispers lowely.
"Get me doughnuts." I whisper back. He pulls back smiling. "Ok I'll get you food but you need a shower and I have an extra toothbrush in the cabinet."
"Ok." I stand up. "Oh the towels?"
"I'll show you." We skip up the steps I start to go to the bathroom but he pulls me into his bedroom. "I have a bathroom in here." He swallows nervously. I smile at him as he leads me to his bathroom. "Ok uhm here is a towel and the toothbrush is right here." He starts pulling everything out.
"Misha." I say getting his attention. He still starts telling me about stuff in his bathroom so I pull on his arm making him turn around. "Stop." I push my lips onto his. Misha moves closer with a slight hum.
"I really like doing that." He smiles against my lips.
"Me too."
"I'm gonna go get doughnuts now." Misha pulls away and starts leaving.
"Oh mish."
"Yeah?" He turns around at the door.
"This is the shower right?" I joke.
"Yes." Misha grins and then walks away.
-
-
-
-
"Thanks for ditching me you ass!" Jared says as he swings the door open. "I'm sorry." Hes still glaring. "It was Misha's idea?"
"Come in." Jared sighs. "What happened anyway?"
"Um well... I yelled at misha and he yelled at me and then we made out and then we-"
"Whoa whoa whoa you an misha?" Gen asks with Sheppard in her arms.
"Yeah and then we got dinner and went to his place and watched a movie and fell asleep."
"So that shirt is Misha's." Jared mutters.
"Yeah I needed one because mine smelt like boozes."
"So you guys made out and just went home and watched movies?"
"Yeah." I nod. "Oh and by the way who the fuck was that Lenna girl?"
"My cousin." Gen frowns.
"Wow." My phone buzzes notifying me I have a text.
Misha- hey I'm bored..
I grin and look at jared and gen.
"Misha?" Jared asks.
"Yeah."
Jensen- what do you want to do?

"Go do whatever dirty thing he wants you to do, Jens." Gen says.
"I'm sorry about last night. Ok and tell daneel and Vicki they're cute And cool but we're just not interested." I leave and get into my car.

Misha- I'm hungry?
Jensen- I will pick you up for lunch.
Misha- thank you ;)

I get to his house and of course has already sitting on the steps waiting. I roll down the window and wiggle my eyebrows at him. "Hey baby need a ride?"
"How much do you charge?" He walks over and puts his elbows on the car and his face in his palms.
"We can work something out." I wink. Misha pushes his lips to mind. "Get in." He walks around then gets in with a smile.
"I'm guessing you told jared?"
"I did." I nod.
"Can.. I don't know I don't want to seem like I'm trying to hide us but can we like.. Wait? For a little before we tell everybody?" Misha is looking at the ground as he talks.
"Yeah.. Do you have a reason?"
"Its just.. Last time I really liked somebody everybody got into our relationship and I don't know... I want you to learn about me from me."
"Ok." I smile at how shy he's acting.
"I like you jensen... A lot."
"I like you too misha. Probably more then you like me." He looks up finally and smiles.