18

"Good morning." Misha grins.
"Mmm-" I pull him into a kiss. "-morning."
"Did you sleep good?" Misha asks .
"I did do you wanna go down and get breakfast?"
"Yeah." He slides jeans on then walks out with my hand in his. We go down to the dinning hall and see pretty much everybody. We did wake up a little late mainly because sex makes us sleepy. Which last night we did do it....a lot..like 10 times. That'll also make us more lovingly today. Its a good thing but also bad. We walk over to the buffet and get a plate full of food. "Look the love birds are finally up." Jared coos.
"Hey after the night we had I'm surprised we're edn out of bed."
"Is everything ok?" Rob asks. I look at him and chuckle.
"I'm swore."
"...you guys hit each other?" He asks. I look at misha trying not to laugh.
"They had sex." Richard says.
"Oh!"
"I do hit him." Misha says. "From behind!" He puts his hand up waiting for a high five.
"I can't date you." I shake my head.
"Cmon that was a good joke!" I shake my head. "Jay?" He looks at Jared.
"It was pretty funny. I never thought jensen was a bottom."
"Well he is." Misha grins.
"Ok ok enough about our sex life."
-
-
-
-
"I don't mean to be in your lives but I was just wondering if you guys are like living together or something since misha lives in California and you live in texas."
"Don't tell anybody-" Misha whispers. "But yeah we're living together. It was suppose to be just a little vaction thing at my house but then a huge thing happened and then Jensen asked if I wanted to move in with him.. Which given a little situation right now we're gonna go stay at mine until everything is taken care of."
"What's going on?"
"That's kinda a secret right now.. I'm sure it'll get out."
"I'm pregnant." I say trying to move the conversation.
"Babe!" Misha whines. "Thats our secret!"
"Not now." I stand up and shout in pregnant at the whole room making everybody break out laughing.
"Thank you." Misha smiles at me.
"I can do rest of these?"
"I'm ok." I lean over and kiss him.
"Relax. Please?" We sign a few more things before the line is done. And of course before I can suggest anything his phone starts ringing.
"Hey." He answers. "I'm in Denver right now." Misha says. "No Vicki." He hangs up with a sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"West is dying to meet me.. So they want me to come see them tonight but I can't because I'm you know in Denver."
"You seem so stressed." I frown.
"I have a kid.. And we haven't even been dating for 6 months and I feel so bad for you because like I love you and I want to focus on us not on a kid but I need to be there for him... Jens.. Help."
"Ok ok come here." I stand up. "We're gonna get ice cream and then go and cuddle until-" I look at my watch. "2 when we have our next panel."
"I love you." Misha smiles.
"Ok let's try to get out without getting caught." I grab his hand and we run down the hall.
"Hey-o...k?" Jared says as we fsrt past him.
"Is that-"
"No!" Misha and I run into the stairs and close the door.
"You just yelled no at a bunch of fans." I chuckle.
"I'm waiting for my icecream." He whispers and then kisses me.
"Let's go."