20

"Breath." I chuckle.
"Can you like.. Tell me something?"
"I love you and its going to be fine." I lean over and place a kiss on his cheek. I let it linger until he let's a small humm out. He fell asleep around 3:30 last night. I talked to him about the house we might buy in Texas. It's going to be a three bedroom house, it'll be an olive green and the window cells will be white. We'll have a little deck we can sit and talk but also barbeque on. The kitchen will be big enough for two but no more. This way misha and I can cook and say this whole west thing goes good he can tell him "oh its not big enough for three" when he wants to eat all our cake batter. Misha waves over at a table snapping me back to reality. We walk over and see a little blonder haired boy and a tall dark haired girl with a ginger husband.
"Hi." Misha waves.
"Hey I'm Glenn." The husband stands.
"I'm misha and this is my boyfriend jens-en."
"Hi." I wave. Oh my god he's so much bigger then I thought. We sit down and start talking I notice west staring at misha.
"How is it possible you both have dark hair and I have light hair?"
"I was a natural blonde."Vicki says.
"And I was born with lighter hair but the older I get the darker it gets."
"Am I gonna need glasses?"
"I don't know you'd have to go to the eye doctor." Misha says.
"How tall am I gonna get?"
"Tall."
"Like 8 feet?!"
"Maybe. Combine our heights you'd be 10'1."
"Is that how that works?"
"No." Misha chuckles. "Both my parents are short but I'm 6'1. Jensen's dad is really tall and his mom is really short but he's 6'2 so its just gonna be a surprise."
"Oh."
"I'm sure you'll be tall though."
"Mrs. Wellington says I'm the tallest person in class."
"Wow." Misha is so cute. I know he likes kids but honestly I've never seen him like this before.
"So you're my real dad?"
"Yeah."
"Why'd you leave me?" West asks. Misha sits up and swallows.
"I-I." I look at Vicki and grind my teeth. Misha's way to nice to tell him the truth. But I'm not gonna let misha tell some shit lie just to male Vicki happy.
"Well Vicki never told misha she was pregnant." Glenn says. I look st him with a soft smile. I then look at misha and smile. He reaches for my hand and then squeezes it a bit.
"Is that true, mom?"
"Yeah.. I was scared and it worked out for the best because misha would've proposed and wed never meet glenn or jensen and you'd never have Natalie as a sister." Vicki explains.
"Natalie is our kid." Glenn says. Ok he's being really nice like nicer then nice almost.. Flirting.
"Can I hang out with you guys today?"
"Uhm... Vicki?" Misha looks at her.
"I think we need to all talk and get to know each other better."
"Well do you guys wanna come over for dinner? Natalie can come too and if she had a boyfriend he can come." I suggest. The three break out laughing.
"Natlie has a girlfriend." West laughs. "Yeahger coming out story is great. She uh hid in the closet and when we got home she walks out with her girlfriend and says "guess I'm out of there now." Vicki laughs.
"Wait.. How old is Natalie?"
"14."
"She's years older then west.. And she's your guys kid?" Misha asks. Vicki and glen look at each other. "You cheated on me?"
"I was 16 it was stupid." Vicki says.
"No Vicki. You-" I shush misha.
"Hey let's go outside west." Glen says. Once they leave the table misha starts yelling at her.
"You talked so much about not want in sex until marriage. You told me you were a virgin. You lied! You cheated!!"
"I'm sorry!"
"So that year you went to a Catholic school you were actually pregnant?"
"Yes! Ok! And I'm sorry!"
"I want to get to know west. But not you."