23

"Ok phones in the car." I toss mine in the front seat along with Misha's.
"I'm really excited." Misha grins. We finally got dressed.. Right before we left.
"I got the tent you gather fire wood and yell if you need anything."
"Ok." Misha tightens his shoes and then walks off. I pitch the tent a few feet away from the fire pit. In Texas we do camping the real way. Off in the woods fire, tents, late night laughing nobody else around. But in l.a you have to go to a camp site so.. A few states over we are in the woods. I lay the sleeping bags in the tent with everything in it. Misha comes back with the biggest smile on his face.
"Hi." I chuckle. He tosses the fire wood down and walks over to me.
"I saw a deer."
"Ok?" I laugh.
"I haven't seen a deer in america ever!"
"See that's the best thing about camping."
"And we can also do this." He pulls me into a kiss.
"Mmm we can do that whenever." I smile rubbing circles into his hips.
"Can we?" He goes in for another kiss.
"So what'd you wanna do first?"
"I know what we could do." He wiggles his eyebrows.
"No, bad." I chuckle pulling away.
"Ok I will keep it in my pants until tonight."
"Good. We can look over the city whiling moaning."
"Best boyfriend in the world." Misha starts walking to the fire pit.
-
-
-
-
"Stand up."
"Why?"
"Please?"
"Fine." I get up totally naked and stand in front of misha hands over my crotch.
"Best veiw ever." Misha nods.
"You ass." I lay back and look at all the city lights twinkle.
"I'm not even tired."
"Well it could be the adrenaline from sex and how nice the veiw is."
"The veiw of you or the view of me?"
"Both." He nods. I lick my lips the go in for a long kiss. "I love you." Misha runs his thumb down the bottom of my lip.
"I love you." I mumur back and then fall back into the kiss. His right hand runs up the hip and his other on my ribs.
"Round two?" Misha whispers between my lips.
"You're gonna be coming for days." I sit on top of him. He throws his head back as I grind myself onto him. Misha runs his hands on my thighs. I bite my lip going down farther.
"Mmm jens." Misha slides his hands up to my dick. "Good job." He thrusts into me. I lean down and push our lips together. "Ah Jens im gonna-"
"Me too." I breath into his mouth as I rock back onto him. "Ah- ah-"
"Mmm-" I come all over our chests which makes him come into me. I rock back a few more times and then lay down again next to him.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too." I kiss his cheek.
"I'm tired."
"Ok let's go to bed." I stand up and grab my boxers.
"Ah noo." He stands up and does the same. I grab the sleeping bag we laid on and zip it back up and toss it in the tent. I slap mishas ass as he walks in.
"Hey." Misha chuckles. I get into my sleeping bag and watch as Misha struggles to put his pajama pants on.
"You ok?" I laugh.
"Yes." He lays down in a huff. One day Misha Collins I'm gonna marry you.