16

"Misha!" I shout holding his phone.
"What?"
"Your phone is ringing!"
"Answer it?!"
"Hello?"
"Misha?" A girl voice says.
"Uhm... No its his boyfriend.. Whos this?"
"Vicki.. I really need to talk to him- west stop."
"Lemme go get him.. One sec." I run upstairs and into the bathroom where he has gel on his fingers and his hair is sticking up everywhere.
"Just put it on speaker, please?"
"I don't know mish.. She sounds sorta... Close to you?"
"Who is it?"
"Vicki?"
"One of my ex's..? Hmm." I put it on speaker anyway. "Hey?"
"Hi misha.. I need to talk to you."
"Speak."
"Hey!" A voice in the background shouts. "Mom! She's being mean!"
"Guys I'm on the phone Kelly please?" I look at misha and roll my eyes. "I need to speak to you.. Face to face."
"I'm in texas.."
"Misha please?"
"I can't what do you want?"
"I... You... Jesus misha.. You have a kid!"
"What?" We both say.
"I wasn't going to tell you.. Even but now west is asking who is real father is and I don't know what to do.."
"I only have one right?"
"Yes he's 8 and wants to know who you are. I don't want to get back together or anything I'm married I just... He wants to meet you."
"Jens?" Misha looks at me.
"Um.. Vicki can Misha call you back?"
"Yeah sure." She hangs up.
"Jensen.."
"Hey relax." I turn the water off and stick his hands under it. "We're gonna talk about this ok?" I get the gel off his hands then comb the mess he made in his hair. Sometimes he thinks it would be good to put more gel in it. I use a spray so I never rub into this problem.
"I mean jens I have a kid." Misha says as I wet down his head. "I gotta go back to l.a."
"How about next week we go to this con and then fly straight to l.a afterwards?"
"Are you sure?"
"If its what you want then yes."
"Relationships aren't on what I want its what we want."
"I want you to be happy."
"But.. I don't know what to do?"
"See this will give you time to think it out. Also your hair is done."
"I'm really scared.. His does she know its my kid."
"He's probably smart, funny, handsome, kind.. Just like you." Misha stands up and frowns.
"I want your opinion too."
"Ok well how about we order in pizza for lunch and talk about it?"
"Can I go lay in bed? Forever?"
"No, c'mon." I grab Misha's hand and bring him down stairs. A few hours and lots of pizza and talking. we have come to a conclusion.
"Are you sure jens?"
"Baby I'm sure."
"You'd just give it all up..for me, really?"
"Absolutely. And it's not exactly giving everything up we're just gonna try this all out." I reach over and grab his hand.
"You're really nice."
"I love you that's why." I lean across the table and kiss his forehead. "I can't believe you have a kid."
"I can't believe it either."
"So he's 8 and you're 30 he would've been born when you were 22. Wow?"
"Me And vicki started getting serious.. So we decided to start having sex and the first time we did she broke up with me a week later.."
"Serious?" I ask feeling a bit nervous.
"We were talking about marriage."
"Oh."
"Yeah she grew up really religious so when we did start talking about this she decided to bring up sex so I rented us a hotel room and I got flavored condoms-"
"Flavored condoms?" I laugh.
"I was 22!"
"Ok any way keep going."
"And I was thinking everything was going great we went on a date like a week later and she goes "misha.. I don't think this is gonna work." So yeah."
"Wow." I nod.
"Babe." Misha squeezes my Hand. "Its over with her. I have you, she's married."
"I know.. but meeting ex's is so weird. Did you loose your virginity to her?"
"No I actually lost my Virginity when I was 17 to a guy."
"Wow."
"I was bottom."