6

Misha is stranded at my place. Which I like. Well he's not stranded.. He can go but its raining horribly outside and I told him he stays here until its better and then hid his keys. "Oh! Oh! Misha this is the best part!" I point to the t.v but then suddenly everything turns off. I gasp loudly. "Mish." I whine.
"Do you have candles?"
"Yes. In my bedroom." I grab his hand
"Candles in your bedroom? Ooo romantic."
"Its for you." I turn around and wink.
"Yeah? Was this your master plan? Make it poor down and steal my keys and then a power outage and now bringing me to your bedroom with candles?"
"Uh huh." I pull him into the bedroom. "Ok I have a lighter in my top drawer." Misha pulls it out and then goes around and lights the candles.
"We're gonna have to cuddle you know... To keep warm."
"To keep warm" I nod laying down already.
"Yes." He gets into the bed next to me.
"So here we are super close, nothing to do and a very romantic looking bedroom."
"I get what you're trying to do babe but no."
"I'm joking mish. Whenever you're ready."
"Do you think we should talk about it?"
"Do you....wanna..talk about it?" I ask. "Well.. Kinda." He pulls the blankets up to his chin.
"Uhmm well I've had sex with both guys and girls before."
"Yeah me too I prefer to be top.. But if you're a top I can handle that."
"I'm a bottom mish."
"Maybe we should go get checkups and make sure were both clean?"
"I think that sounds smart."
"This is going to sound so lame but I kinda want it to be special you know.. Not just this like "oh we've got nothing to do." I want like-"
"Dinner and a walk or dancing or something?"
"Dancing sounds really fun but I think we'd both be really tired afterwards."
"I don't know Mish. I really like you and whenever you're ready I will bring you on the best date in your life."
"I knew I was dating you for something other then your looks." He leans up and kisses me.
"So we have that con before everybody goes back home."
"Yeah that's gonna be weird standing in front of our fans and acting like we're still just friends."
"Yeah I know.. On one hand I kinda wanna tell people but on the other its just so much hotter hiding it."
"It is.." I pull misha closer. "Its getting colder." I whisper.
"Jens!" Misha shouts looking out the window. "Its snowing!"
"What?" I sit up and look.
"I love snow."
"Me too." I wrap my arms around misha as he shivers. "Maybe we should get more blankets."
"I agree." Misha pulls a sweater from my closet. "Oh go ahead mish just take my clothes."
"I will." We walk down the hall to the extra closet. I pull a few blankets out and carry them back to my room.
"Do you want tea or something?"
"Yeah I'll make the bed and you get us food and drink."
"Ok oh and mish feel free to grab whatever clothes you want." I grab a candle and go down stairs. I look out the window quickly before closing the curtains. Its like a white out, out there. I lock the front door and then go to the kitchen and start making tea. Luckily I have a gas stove. I walk in and see misha under a bunch of blankets. "Wow you are adorable." I grin.
"I'm freezing."
"Drink your tea." I hand him it and then get under the covers next to him.
"Mmm I'm cold." He puts the cup on his side table.
"You're a wimp." I pull him into me.