30

Question- vote/ comment if I should make a part two.

"Good morning." I breath in the Texas air. Jared shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "Hey I love Texas."
"Then why do you live in California now?" I sigh and look at him.
"Because I love Misha more then some state."
"Jensen dude you belong in texas-"
"I belong with misha." I look at him annoyed. "What the hell is your problem today Jared? You usually are all lovingly and supportive."
"I miss you."
"I miss you too dude."
"I have friends but you're my best friend and now you live hours away.."
"I know. I love Texas and you but wherever misha is that's where I wanna be."
"Here you go." Misha hands us both a sand which and gen gives us lemonade.
"Thank you." I push my lips to Misha's.
"It seems tensen out here.. Where you two fighting?"
"Nah." I shake my head. I know misha he'll leave it alone until were alone and then ask me what's wrong and what happened. He's misha for gods sake he knows me too well.
"Ok." Misha looks at me and gives me a small smile.
"He can't even tell when you're upset! For fucks sake jensen!"
"Jared stop!" I yell. "What is your problem?! And don't say I miss you. I know you, you aren't mean. What the fuck is wrong?!" He looks at gen and then back at me.
"I have depression ok. And having my best friend live miles away doesn't help it. I was fine and then you moved and now all these horrible feelings and thoughts are coming up."
"I'm sorry... I didn't know."
"It sucks ok? It sucks that one of the people I trust most I can't even see."
"Jared..." I walk over and hug him. "I didn't know. Ok.. Its gonna be ok. You can call me whenever or Skype me or honestly just show up. And if you ever really need me I'll be there. I will fucking fly up here if you need me that bad."
"Ok well.. Misha and I were saving this for later." Gen says. "I bought a small little house a few blocks away from them."
"What?" Jared smiles.
"Yeah, I thought this would help. Its just gonna be a little vacation house but it'll be fun.." Misha smiles. "And jensen and I are buying a small house up here so it'll be ok."
"I love you guys so much." Jareds lips quiver.
"I love you too man." I pat his back.
"I'm sorry misha it's just he's my best friend-"
"And I come in and take him away?" Misha finishes.
"Yeah...."
"I will share. I promise. You can call anytime and he will answer ."
"It's true." I nod. "Even during sex."
"Gross ok I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Jared stands up.
"Have fun." So my best friend has depression...