17

I AM SO MAD LIKE I WROTE THIS AND THEN /FORGOT TO SAVE// AND NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT AMD I DONT WAMT TO SO ITS GONNA BE A TOTALLU DIFFERNT PART THEN WHAT I ORGINALLY HAD. FUCK ME MAN.

"Jensen steals the blanket a lot." Misha says to a audience of fans.
"That's so wrong! I wake up like 60% of the time to make sure you're ok."
"You're amazingly cute. What the hell?" He walks over and wraps his arms around me.
"He is hung over.. Which is why he's so cuddly today."
"I am very hung over and I kinda wanna go crawl in bed."
"I think we should take a few questions and then go?"
"Oh- oh no." Misha runs off stage covering His mouth.
"Wow.. I am so sorry... We went out last night to the bar and he got a little to excited...so a million shots later and two glasses of wine misha got so drunk. But you know being a good boyfriend I got him in bed and safe."
"Why did he drink so much?" A fsn shouts.
"Its been a... Weird month?" I laugh a little.
"Weird how?"
"You know I don't feel comfortable talking about that.." I look behind me and see misha coming back up. "Hey are you alright?" I whisper.
"Please never allow me to drink again." I pat his back with a chuckle.
"15 more minutes."
-
-
-
-
"Oh my god I love you." Misha mutters as I sit behind him and massage his shoulders.
"Mmm how was your day?" I kiss his shoulder blade.
"Stressful annoying. I mean I finally got over my hang over but then I had to run all over the hotel trying to get to my panel and I kept running into fans and I love them so much but with everything going on I just really needed this. He leans back , I wrap my arms around him and peck his neck with my lips.
"Have you talked to Vicki lately?"
"No I don't even want to talk about that. I just want to lay here with you and listen about your day."
"Well after the panel with you I went up here and did nothing and then went down stairs signed some things and now I'm here."
"Wow I am so sorry for such a bad day." Misha grins and then kisses me. He slowly turns around and then moves his lips down to my neck. I let a small moan out.
"No no I'm suppose to do this to you." He pulls away. I push him down onto the bed and then start kissing him. I move to his jawline, licking at it making his eyes roll back. I sit up and unbotton his shirt then run my hands down his torso. I lean down and kiss his stomach. I unzip his pants and then pull them down with his help.
"Jens you don't have to." I slide back up to his face. "I want to." I kiss him slowly. I go back down and slide his boxers off. I slide my hand up and down on his dick and then kiss it.
"Jens." Misha moans. I wrap my lips around him and start moving up and down. "Mmm- yeah." He rolls his hips. I pull off and then kiss under neath now to his balls. I squeeze them lightly and then go back to his penis. He runs his hands through my hair with a moan. I, unbelievably, deep throat him which makes him comes. I swallow it all and slowly pull off. I kiss the tip and then lay next to him. "You're so great, I love you." He smiles closing his eyes.
"I'm so in love with you." I whisper. Misha rolls onto his other side and smiles at me.
"Good." He kisses me.