19

"Ah! I forgot how comfy your bed is!" I lay down. We just got into l.a which is great and also so scary.
"You're incredibly cute. What the hell?"
"Come here!" I pull him over and make him lay down on me. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"
"Mmm." Misha burries his head in my neck. "I'm nervous."
"Hey you're a stand up guy. You are perfect. I mean cmon you help so many people and you make me so happy."
"But how do you know he's even gonna like me?"
"I don't know that but I do know, I love you." Misha sits up and straddles me.
"I'm scared."
"You'll be fine." I flick the bottom of his chin. "Fine I tell you!" I shout and sit up.
"Wow you are so annoying!" Misha swings his leg off.
"No leaving me." I roll over And onto him.
"Oh ow ow." He groans.
"I'm sorry." I sit up. He takes his phone out of his pocket and throws it to the ground. "Come back my beautiful boyfriend." Misha reaches out and grabs me.
"Do you think I should sell my house?" I ask laying on top of him.
"Well if you want. Don't you love Texas though?"
"Yeah but I love you more so."
"How about we sell yours but get a really cute small house that we can take vacations to?"
"You're the best." I lean down and kiss him.
-
-
-
-
I wake up to notice misha is not in bed. I look at the clock and see its only 2. I grab the flannel laying the ground and go down stairs to see him reading a book with tea. "What're you doing up?" Misha asks looking towards me.
"I wanna know why you're up." I grab the blanket off the chair and sit next to him.
"I'm really scared." He puts his book down. I link our hands together and nod.
"Tell me why."
"What if he's a jerk? Or he hates me? Or his step dad is a total jerk? Or Vicki is a jerk?"
"I don't know." I shrug.
"I want tea."
"I can make you some?"
"Will you?" He looks at me. I stand up putting the blanket all the way across his lap. I turn his kettle on and grab his sleepy time tea. I walk back and sit next to him.
"Hot hot tea for my hot hot boyfriend." He sips at it and smiles.
"You're the best." He cuddles into me.
"I know. You need sleep though."
"I know."
"I'm gonna stay here with you." I kiss the top of his head and then lay down all the way.
"You should talk to me."
"Ok what'd you wanna talk about?"
"Tomorrow."
"I'm gonna get up and take a shower and shave. Then I'm going to wear that red flannel and dark wash jeans I was thinking you could we-"
"My random acts T-shirt."
"Yes."
"Mmm."
"And then when we get back I was thinking we could come home and finish unpacking and then get in the bath together?" I cock my head trying to look at him. He nods slowly. "We could have your favorite wine and lots of bubbles."
"Mmmm yeah."
"Good sleep now." I pat his hip. "I love you, mish."