15

"We won that!" I shout.
"Oh my god they finally won." Misha laughs.
"Do you wanna go punk?" Jared jokes.
"Tom what're you doing up?" Gen stands up going to the stairs.
"You guys are being loud."
"Oh I'm sorry. I'll put him back to bed." I stand up and grab his hand
"I'm also thristy."
"Ok I can get you water but you'll have to ask your parents about anything else."
"Mommy can I have what you're drinking?"
"No.. But we can get you juice."
"But I want a fancy cup."
"They're up there jensen can you get them?" Gen points to the top shelf. I reach up and grab a wine glass down and then pour some grape juice in it.
"Can I come play with you guys?"
"You can be on our team!" Misha shouts. "It's the winning team."
"Hey shut up." I step over him and push Hus head back a bit.
"Ok." Tom crawls into Misha's lap with his juice. I grin at the sight.
-
-
-
-
"Last night was really fun." I groan waking up.
"The sleepy sex or the game night?" Misha asks walking out of the bathroom freshly showered and his hair how he likes it.
"Both." I smirk at him. "Why are you all ready so early?"
"I was gonna take you our for breakfast jared suggested this place down on 112th."
"Ok well lemme get dressed and we can go." I get up and try to kiss him but he dodges.
"No, shower first." Misha pushes me to the bathroom. We arrive to the breakfast place at 10:30. Got served finally at 11:15 which made misha annoyed but by the smile on his face and the hums coming from his mouth he loves his food. "I could eat like 15 of these." He takes another bite of his pancakes. "No 100" im so glad we're together again. That week of being alone we texted and called a lot but it wasn't the same as having him with me. Even if we are just sitting next to each other.
"Ok so its suppose to rain today so I was thinking we go get some movies?"
"And a softer blanket."
"My blankets are soft!" I gasp.
"Not as soft as mine."
"Well.. Yore right there but ok so softer blankets, movies anything else?"
"Can we make pancakes every morning?" Misha moans.
"I will make you pancakes every morning." I chuckle taking another bite of my eggs. He swallows a bite down and looks at me.
"I love you so much."
"As much as your pancakes?" He looks down at me and looks back at me.
"Can I slather syrup on you?"
"Mmmm... Yes."
"Then yes."
-
-
-
-
"Ok." Misha plobs down next to me with a bowl of popcorn. I push play on the remote, I put my arm around misha and the other in the popcorn. He made me buy a one hundred and twenty dollar blanket because it was soft and big.. I'd be mad but it is so comfy. I kiss his forehead as misha lays his head on my shoulder.
"Mish."
"Yeah?"
"I'm really glad you're here."
"I'm really glad I'm here." He cuddles further. "You're really warm." He whispers. "And comfy." Misha let's a small humm out.
"No falling asleep watch this with me please?"
"Fine."