29. pt2

"Oh well I might mess up." Dad chuckles. Misha strolls over and sticks his hand out.
"Hi I'm jensen." He says. "No.. I'm misha." I turn around trying not to laugh. "I usually say Jensen's name like "look jensen" or "let me go get jensen." So yeahh."
"Its fine boy. I called you castiel."
"Oh-" misha chuckles. "Yeah no I get that a lot people always shout out castiel on the streets and stuff."
"Well how about we go in and get off these streets?" I grab Misha's hand and we walk in to see my mom talking with the waiter.
"Ah my boy and his friend." She grins. My mom is....to put it lightly, stuck up.
"Boyfriend actually." I pull a chair out for misha and he sits down with a soft smile and quiet thank you. "How are you mom?"
"Same old, same old Jensen. How are you?"
"I'm good. You've heard, living in l.a with misha at his place-"
"And you're job?"
"I go back in two weeks I think?" I look at misha and he nods.
"Now are you guys gonna live together up there?" My dad asks.
"I don't know we haven't exactly talked about it."
"Maybe you should take a break from each other." Mom sips at wine.
"I think we should not take a break." I pat Misha's leg under the table.
"What's do fond about him anyway?"
"He's nice and kind-"
"Nice and kind are the same thing."
"Mom." I sigh. "Look we love each other ok and if you don't like it leave the three of us to talk. You can go home." She raises her eyebrow at that.
"I just think you'd rather date a blonde girl who will make people cook for you and-"
"I knew this was a mistake. Dad do you wanna go get some Denny's or something?" I stand up and swing my jacket over my arms knocking a bunch of plates off the waiters arms onto misha making my mom laugh.. Hard. "Baby!" I kneel down so embarrassed. He doesn't say anything just wipes spaghetti off his head. I help him clear the food off as the waiter apologizes. Which makes me apologize back and now I'm here stuck in this loop of cleaning food off my boyfriend and apologizing to a waiter as my mom laughs.
"Shut up!" Misha shouts standing up. I look at him shocked. "I love jensen and no matter how hard you laugh nothing is going to change that! Ok? Jensen this was your fault for getting me dirty-"
"I'm so sorry." I say again but this time to misha.
"Were gonna go home and jensen is going to get into the shower with me and he's gonna clean me off and we probably will make love afterwards. And yes I said 'make love' because we're in love." Misha grabs his jacket and swings it over his head only to knock the wine off the table. I grab his hand and walk out.
-
-
-
-
"I'm sorry for yelling at your mom." Misha whispers as I wash his hair out.
"Don't apologize baby. I didn't want to tell you she was homophobic because I was scared you'd back out."
"I'm so tired."
"I know.. I'm almost done."
"I didn't bring pajamas." He pouts his lip out. "I expected a hot steamy night every night and wed fall asleep naked."
"I got a pair." I chuckle. I turn the water off and then grab his dirty clothes from the floor. "I'm gonna rinse these off here you can get into my top drawer I should have pajama bottoms there and just any shirt from my closet. I turn the water back on and spray his clothes down. When I'm done and finally ready to get into bed I see misha smiling at me. "I thought you'd be asleep." I lay down next to him.
"I like knowing you're next to me." He lays his head on my chest. "Its ok that your mom isn't ok with this. We don't need her approval." Misha mutters.
"I know I just thought shed see how happy I was and would relax." I run my hands down Misha's side.
"The good thing though is we have an awesome story to tell people now." He looks up at me.
"Yeah." I grin. "Good night misha." I push our lips together.