5

"I should get going." Misha yawns sitting up.
"Mmm." I groan.
"I so don't want to go out there" he looks at me. "with the rain and darkness.. Its probably cold."
"Yeah."
"I wish I could just crawl into comfy bed and fall asleep." I know what he's doing but I'm waiting.. For the right time. "Huh ok here I go." Misha stands up and slides his shoes on. "I am leaving now...I'll see you tomorrow." He sighs opening the door.
"Misha."
"I should really get going jensen."
"I have a bed here." I stand up and grab his hand. We walk up the stairs and then into my room. "Here." I hand him a old t-shirt.
"What's this for?"
"To sleep in?"
"Oh! Ok." He chuckles. I go into my bathroom and do everything I need to do. Brush my teeth, wash my face, wash my hands, pee. I go back to see him laying in bed with his pants and shirt lying on the floor.
"You're messy." I shed my shirt And jeans.
"You're hot." He rolls onto his side watching as I turn the light off and get into bed. As I lay down misha wraps his arm around my torso and lays his head on my chest. "Next time I'll come more prepared."
"What'd you mean?"
"With a tooth brush and clothes and condoms." I feel him grin the last part.
"I have condoms."
"Good." He kisses my chest lightly with a slight humm.
"Good night mish."
"Good night Jens."
-
-
-
-
I wake up the next morning to no misha in bed. His clothes are still here so thas good. I get up and walk down stairs and into the kitchen. Misha is standing there drinking something. I wrap my arms around his back and kiss his neck. "Good morning."
"Good morning." Misha grins laying his head back on my shoulder.
"What're you drinking?" I look at the weird liquid
"Tea..?"
"Gross I have tea in my house?" I pull away and pour a cup of coffee.
"Mmm no. I have a box in my car."
"You have a box of tea in your car?" I laugh slurping my drink. "Nerd."
"You are such a loser." Misha pushes my head walking past me. "Who doesn't have tea?" He bends over and looks in my fridge. I can't help but stare at his ass. I raise my eyebrow as he shakes his butt a bit.
"I got some muffins?" I suggest. He straightens back up.
"I love muffins." Misha whispers.
"Banana nutt?" I pull the box down.
"These are my favorite." I hand one to misha and then take one myself.
"Hey." I grin. "You're really cute."
"Yeah?" Misha jumps onto the counter. I slide between his legs and try to kiss him but misha pulls away.
"What?"
"I am eating a muffin." He takes a bite of it again. I chuckle and pull away. Misha swallows the rest of his muffin and then pulls me into him. "I will make out with you know." He pushes his lips to mine.
"Mmm you should stay here forever." I smile against him.
"So we can eat muffins and make out all morning?"
"Yes." I pull him closer and push my lips to his.
"Can I take a shower?" He whispers.
"A few more kisses."

This was short and like I actually have a place and not just "town" yes it takes place in Canada like Vancouver or something so. Yeahhhhh