21

"Bye have a good night." I chuckle closing the door. I turn around and see misha cleaning up in the kitchen already. I walk over and wrap my arms around his. "Leave it." I whisper And kiss his ear lobe.
"I gotta clean up."
"No you don't I will tomorrow let's go." I pull him up stairs with me. He falls onto the bed and I immediately start unzipping his jeans.
"Jens?" He looks down at me. "Can we just... Lay here.. Together?" I pull them off rest the way before standing up.
"Yes." I take my own jeans off and change into my white joker shirt and then lay down with him. He throws his shirt to the ground and then cuddles into me.
"She cheated on me."
"I know." I whisper pulling him into me closer.
"How could she?"
"I don't know."
"Have you ever chested on me?"
"No. But when I went back to Texas I did go to a bar where a lot of people tried hooking up with me." He pulls back a bit and looks at me. "I didn't though. I told them all I was in a happy committed relationship."
"Why can't everybody be like you?"
"Because then you'd want to marry everybody else and not me."
"I love you."
-
-
-
-
I put the last plate in the dish washer and then push start. Misha walks in sleepily but a slight smile on his face. "Good-" I start but Misha walks over and pushes his lips to mine. "Morning." I finish when he pulls away. He holds up the sticky note I left for him. Ok that sounds really cheesy but sad misha likes cheesy. "So you did get it. I was hoping you would and not just totally ignore it."
"I got it." He grins.
"Good." I pull him into another kiss.
"Ok you and me shower and then breakfast."
"A shower together?"
"Yes unless you just wanna eat like this?"
"I'm hungry." He sticks his lower lip out.
"There is- holy shit who is that?!" I scream as a lady walks in.
"Hello Mr. Collins." She waves
"My cleaning lady." Misha chuckles.
"I was expecting like-like."
"Like not hot but really nice?"
"Yes" I nod.
"She's 17 baby I'm not going to do anything with her." He slides his hand down my arm.
"How about we-" his cleaning lady starts the vacuuming. I grab his hand and run past her and upstairs. I toss him a hoodie and jeans.
"What are we doing?" He asks getting dressed.
"Breakfast."
"Babe we gotta save for that house." I have a bunch saved away for something like this. Plus when we sell the place we'll get money for it. So cmon you and me."
"Ok fine." He laughs as I wiggle my eyebrows. I grab his cheeks and kiss him.
"I love you so much." I grin. We get to village inn and take a little booth in the back. "So.. You really wanna buy a house in Texas with me?"
"Yeah."
"Thats pretty big babe. I mean what if we break up?"
"Don't you dare talk like that. I love you and you love me,so you say. But anyway we're gonna go buy a cute little house and we'll go there whenever we want and we can lay under blankets all day and have date nights with jared and gen."
"That sounds nice."
"Mmm hmm." Misha smiles drinking his tea.