13

"I can't believe you're so mad!!" I shout at misha.
"I'm not mad jensen but its annoying!"
"Oh what that we can do things in public?! You're mad because I can bring you out to breakfast?! Because I can kiss you in public?!"
"Why are you so mad?!" Misha jumps up.
"Becuae I love you!" I scream. "I'm so mad at you though! You act like all we can do is spend time in your house! I don't want to do that!"
"Fuck you jensen!"
"I'm going." I walk out the bedroom and down the stairs.
"Where?"
"I don't know misha!" I shout. I walk out with a slam. So.. Somebody took a picture of misha and I kissing and put it on twitter. I thought it he'd be fine with it. He knew somebody would get a picture of us sometime. So I confirmed the picture... Misha didn't want me to do that and we got into our first fight and probably our worst we will ever have. Its stupid. I love misha and I just wanted to do stuff with him. But now I don't know.. No I do know I love him but he's so mad at me... Maybe I should go back to Texas and then next month when we go to the con maybe things will be better.. Right? I walk back in after going around the block. "I think....I think I should go back to Texas." Misha looks up at me.
"What?"
"I should go.."
"What no.."
"I'm gonna do it misha." I go upstairs and grab my bag. The first shirt I pick up is Misha's favorite. I walk over and tuck it under his pillow. I don't want to leave but its for the best.
-
-
-
-
My phone rings for the 50th time. This time I can actually answer it since I'm...home. "Hey." I answer.
"Hey are you there?" Mishas voice sounds shaky.
"Yeah I'm here." I sit down on my couch and sigh. There's no answer just a few sniffles. "Baby?"
"I miss you jensen."
"I miss you too.. Are you ok?"
"No."
"Can I face time you?"
"No."
"Why?"
"I don't want you to see me crying..."
"Baby.. Please?"
"No.."
"I love you?"
"I love you too." He sniffles again.
"So I'm gonna watch game of thrones tonight."
"Me too."
"Could we face time then? We can watch it together?"
"I guess.."
"Misha I didn't leave because of you. I left because I think you needed a break.. How about after the con next month I'll come back? Or you can come here?"
"Ok."
"I miss you mish. So fucking much." I wipe a tear away. "God why did I cone back?"
"I really want to just hold you." Misha whispers. "I hate you for leaving."
"I hate me for leaving."
"Come back?"
"I cant.."
"Why?" Misha coughs.
"Because the air port probably thinks I'm gonna murder them or something." I chuckle.
"I'm really sorry I drove you away."
"Misha stop." I tell him. "I love you. I'm in love with you so why don't you turn on the tea kettle and watch your favorite movie."
"Okay."
"I love you misha."
"I love you too."