25

"Hey take it easy on the suit." I chuckle as misha rips my tie off.
"I haven't seen you in a suit for months. You are hot as fuck which makes me horny as fuck."
"I can tell." I chuckle falling onto the couch as I rip his shirt off.
"I wanna ride you."
"You want me to fuck you?" I ask lookin up and mettig his eyes.
"Yes." He licks his lips. I scan his body up and down and smirk.
"I can do that." He gets to the last bottom in my short and immediately starts on my pants. "Settle down though." I grab his wrists.
"I need this jensen."
"Hey baby calm down. You'll get it." I unzip his pants slowly.
-
-
-
-
"I got the part." I walk into the house.
"Jensen that's amazing!" Misha jumps over and hugs me. I smile for a minute but pull away.
"I can't take it though.."
"Why not? Babe this is great."
"Well..." I walk over and sit down on the couch. "Its during the filming of the show and I can't just drop that."
"Ok I get it." Misha lays his hand on my thigh. "You'd look really good as captain america though."
"I know.." I sigh.
"Jens I'm here for whatever you decide. Please think about it?" Misha leans over and places a kiss on my cheek.
"Ok.." I nod with a light smile.
"I love you." Misha stands up, he lefts his shirt up a little to reveal a cut and bruise.
"Babe what happened?" I pull him over and look at it closer.
"I ran into the table." He chuckles.
"Wow." I look up at him and back st the mark. "You ok though?"
"It stings but I'll be fine." Misha shrugs.
"Stay here I will be back." I stand up and push him to the couch. I run upstairs grab the first aid kit and grab a bandage. "Ok I am now your nurse."
"Oohh nurse ackles what're you gonna do to me?" Misha winks.
"Stop you horn dog." I chuckle sitting next to him.
"Cmon babe you're dating me." Misha smiles.
"All done ok please don't run into tables anymore." I pull his shirt back down over the bandage.
"I will try not to." He leans into my side.
-
-
-
-
"Jens." Misha whispers. I groan but don't open my eyes. "Jens."
"Wha?"
"You're phone is ringing."
"Who calls at-" I grab my phone and see its 10am. "Hello?"
"Hi Jensen its James from the audition. We were just wondering if you wanted to take the roll or not?" I sit up out of bed and put ng elbows on my knees taking a quick second to think. I look behind me and see misha sleeping.
"No I don't think so."
"May I ask why?"
"Yeah sure it conflicts with my show and id have to go to new York and leave my family. I'm do sorry but I can't do that."
"I totally get it, jensen. Have a nice day though bye."
"Bye." I hang up and stand up with a sigh.
"Family?" Misha mutters.
"You."
"You could've said boyfriend." He opens his eyes.
"I like family better." I lean down and kiss him.
"Jensen."
"Yeah?"
"I love you."