7

"Nice ass assckles." I turn around and see misha in one of my sweaters which is a bit to big for him which makes it so much cuter.
"Good morning." Misha has stayed with me for a week now. Mainly because it'd like 30 below and we're both to chicken to go outside. He really likes my sweaters.
"What're you doing up before me?"
"I don't know?" I laugh.
"You made me tea." He grins.
"I did."
"You're stepping your boyfriend game up."
"I am." I hand him a piece of toast with peanut butter on it.
"No muffin?" He pouts his lip out.
"I have bad news." I lean against the counter. "I need to go out in the cold and go to the grocery store."
"Can you buy muffins?"
"I can if you do my laundry since you're stealing all my clothes."
"How about this."
"Ok I'm listening."
"You run to my house and get some extra clothes for me while you go shopping and I will have a surprise waiting for you."
"I think that is great." I push my lips to his. "I'm gonna go get changed into my warmest clothes and I will be back."
-
-
-
-
I unlock Misha's door and walk in. Ive always liked Misha's place. Weather its in Canada or California. I grab the duffle back from his closet and toss a few shirts and jeans in. I feel weird getting his boxers since we're dating now. I turn around to grab his phone charger and see a picture of the cast by his bed. In the picture Im looking at misha. In my defense nobody told me we were taking the picture and misha looked extremely good that day. I remember he was wearing a dark shirt with some band on it and jeans that were ripped and his hair was a mess. Usually he comes in either dressed nice or normally but that day he walked in looking he just spent all night working on a car or something. I go to his bathroom and grab his tooth brush and deodorant. Suddenly all the lights go off just like last week but this time I'm at Misha's and misha is at mine. I call him up and he answers within seconds. "Hey." He answers.
"Either you have a power outage here or you didn't pay your light bill."
"Probably power outage. Its fine over here."
"Well I'm gonna leave anything else you need?"
"Can you grab that box on the kitchen counter, its full of tea."
"You know I can just buy you tea?"
"You don't know what kind I like though."
"Then I will bring you your box tea." I chuckle opening his door and leaving.
"So are you freezing?"
"Yes. So much I honestly can not wait until I get home so I can pull you into bed and cuddle."
"Wow I love when you say cuddle."
"Wow I love when you don't make fun of me."
"That's impossible."
"Oh man its freezing out here. I sorta miss america."
"We can go back if you want.. We can work it out."
"No I want to stay cuddle up in bed with you not just talk on the phone."
"Well what if you temporarily stay with me in California?"
"What?" I giggle.
"Cmon we go back to my place and go to the beach and sun bath and grill."
"Are you sure? I mean up here if you get tired of me you can go across town but if we go to l.a I can't just leave."
"I will probably get annoyed with you but I can go somewhere or something."
"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Let's go to California."
"This is gonna be so much fun! Like a vacation or something."
"Its going to be our 1 month anniversary present."
"Yes."
"Okay well I'm gonna grab food just for tomorrow then."
"Ok." I can just hear misha grinning.
"Bye mish."
"Byyye."