11

"Wow that is classic." Jared laughs through face time.
"I feel bad for misha because he's this hopeless romantic and I just tell him I love him drunk and then the next morning I practically puke in his mouth. We haven't done much romantic things."
"He made you dinner when you guys where in candada."
"But I haven't done much romantic things to him."
"Then make him dinner or do something for him."
"Yeah."
"Hey." Misha says walking in.
"Hey! Say hi to jared."
"Hey!" Misha sits next to me and leans closer to see hared.
"So how's it going with jensen?"
"Messy." Misha nods.
"I am not messy!"
"Mmm no no he's the messy one."
"Jared babe?!" Gen shouts.
"I gotta go. Have fun and I'll see you guys in a few weeks."
"Yes for dencon."
"Yeah ok bye." We end the call.
"So how was your run?"
"Fun."
"Fun run?" I smirk.
"I'm gonna shower and then let's go out for lunch?"
"Okay." I peck his lips.
-
-
-
-
"I-" I miss misha. "Love-" I kiss him again. "You." I kiss him again.
"I-" miha kisses me. "Love-" he kisses me again. "You." He kisses me again with a smile.
"Mmm I'm gonna make you dinner tonight."
"Yeah?"
"Its gonna be the best thing you've eaten."
"I'm excited." Misha grins.
"Good." I smile. "Ok up." I tap his butt. He gets off my lap his stomach is showing a little. I pull him closer and pull his shirt up a little more.
"Whatre you doing?" Misha chuckles watching me. I push my lips to his hips.
"I wanna give you a present." I unzip his pants and then pull them down.he starts growing harder with a few moans as I kiss and rub the fabric.
"Jens." He moans as I pull his boxers down. I run my hand down his length making it harder. You know how in porn books and fan fictions they always say "its so big-" and so on? Misha isn't huge. But he isn't tiny either he's like the perfect size. Small enough I can feel throat him but long enough its difficult. "Babe." He moans wrapping his hands in my hair and pulling Me closer. "Fuck jens-" I kiss the top making his knees weaken. "I-" misha breaths heavily. "I'm gonna come." He warns. I look up at him and finally take him all in. My throat gets coated with his seed. I slowly pull off him. I look up at him with a smile wipping my lips off. "Fuck jensen." He takes a deep breath. I pull his pants back up and button them making eye contact. "That was a very random blow job." Misha grins.
-
-
-
-
"Hey I love you." Misha smiles as we swing on the hamock. I smile and kiss his forehead. "Hey." Misha pouts his lip out. "What's wrong?"
"I don't know." I shrug.
"Baby?"
"I don't feel like I'm being a good boyfriend..you make me dinner and bring me little surprises like a new hat.and I'm here ruining our date and well.. Being a pain in the ass."
"Well. You are a pain in my ass." Misha says. "But I love you and you are the best boyfriend ever. Who else would randomly give me a blow job and kiss me whenever?"
"So.. We're good?" I ask.
"Better then good." He cuddles into my side. "Sing to me in a place they shouldn't be singing in." He whispers. I kiss his forehead again. "You are a strange boyfriend.."
"But you love me?"
"Definitely."