I love you...!

"I can't believe this is happening..." Aphmau said quietly walking down the aile.
"I can't believe this... I lost her... forever." Laurance said quietly.
Aphmau walked up to Fenrir.
"Aphmau I am so so sorry..." Fenrir said.
"You have nothing to be sorry about... I'm the one you couldn't come up with a plan..." Aphmau said.
We are gathered here tonight to witness the love that these two people have..." the King started,"Do you Fenrir Prince of the Werewolfs take the Beautiful Me'faw Aphmau, to be your wedded Wife?"
"I.... I do. (I am so sorry...)" Fenrir said.
"And do you Aphmau the Beautiful Me'faw take Fenrir the Prince of the werewolfs to be your husband?" Asked the King.
Aphmau had tears running down her cheeks.
"I-I--" Started Aphmau.
Laurence was crying and breathing really hard. "Ahhh!" Screamed Laurance. Then he turned into his Shadow Knight Form.
"HE'S A SHADOW KNIGHT! ATTACK HIM!" Yelled the King.
All the Gaurd's turned into their werewolf forms.
They all tried to attack Laurance, but Laurance Killed them all.
Then he walked up to the king.
"N-no please no don't do this!" Yelled the King walking backwards but he fell off the edge.
"Hmm... that was less messy then I hoped it be..." Laurance said.
"L-Laurance Stop it!" Yelled Aphmau,"Fenrir isn't a bad guy!"
"I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HURT YOU!" Yelled Laurance.
"The Laurance I know wouldn't kill inoccent people!" Yelled Aphmau getting Closer to Laurance.
"HAHA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPITAL OF!" Yelled Laurance.
"Y-yes I do!" Said Aphmau kissing him.
"Aphmau you didn't have to do that..." Laurance said.
"I-i-i'm sorry... I just wanted the Laurence that I know and.... love... back." Aphmau said hugging Laurance crying.
"I'm sorry to Aphmau..." Laurance said.
"L-Laurance I-I never said this but... I love you... I always have..." Aphmau said.
"Aphmau... I love you too and always will." Laurance said hugging Aphmau.