Chapter 49

Aphmau was now about 7 months Pregnant and she was laying in their bed. Aphmau usually us up yearly but she was laying in bed but still awake.
Alesa had come to vist her.
"Hey are you okay?" Asked Alesa.
"N-No I'm in alot of pain. The baby keeps kicking... alot." Aphmau said in pain.
"Here let me help you up." Alesa said.
"Is this normal?" Asked Aphmau.
"Umm... when I was pregnant with Mason he was kicking alot but not this much." Alesa said feeling Aphmau's stomach.
"Odd... it feels the baby is kicking in two different spots... kinda far apart..." Alesa said.
"Wait! Two different spots?!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Yeah... this didn't happen with Mason... let me go get Kawaii~Chan to see if she knows anything." Alesa said walking to the door.
"O-Okay..." Aphmau said. Alesa went to get Kawaii~Chan. Aphmau got out of bed and felt her stomach.
"This has never happened.. I've never felt kicking in two different spots..." Aphmau said to her self.
Then Alesa came back with Kawaii~Chan.
"Aphmau~Senpai! Alesa~Chan told Kawaii~Chan what's wrong!" Exlamed Kawaii~Chan.
"I don't know what's wrong the baby has never kicked in two different spots." Aphmau said.
"Let Kawaii~Chan see..." Kawaii^Chan said.
Kawaii~Chan felt Aphmau's stomach.
"Alesa~Chan can Kawaii~Chan talk to you?" Asked Kawaii~Chan.
"Sure.." Alesa said. They went into the other room. A couple minutes later they came out.
"...Aphmau... we have some shocking news.." Alesa said.
"What?" Asked Aphmau.
"Aphmau~Senpai.. your having twins.." Kawaii~Chan said.
"W-What?!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Yeah..." Alesa said.
"I-I can't do this!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Aphmau~Senpai calm down." Kawaii~Chan said.
Before anyone could say anything else Aphmau ran out of the door and ran to Laurance.
"Aphmau! Hey baby." Laurance said.
Aphmau was kinda crying.
"Aphmau whats wrong?" Asked Laurance.
"Twins..." Aphmau said.
"What?" Asked Laurance.
"We're having twins!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"W-What?!" Exlamed Laurance.
Aphmau fell into Laurance's arms.
Laurance petted her hair and kissed her head.
"Don't worry... we got this.." Laurance said.