Chapter 45

Alesa smiled,"Your having a girl."
Aphmau put down the locket and looked at the note. She kept staring at her mother's name which wad all smudged out like it found a source of water.
"I have yet to find out who my mother is." Aphmau said.
"Well, all we know is your mother's name starts with an I..." Alesa said.
"Yeah..." Aphmau said. Laurance was standing out side of the door and he heard Alesa say,"Your having a girl."
Laurance started to kinda freak out.
He was scared about being a dad even through he has Lilith but he was still scared. He never really realized how close Aphmau is to giving birth.
He wants to be a role model for his children. Laurance ran to Barney, Ross, Max, Red, and Adam.
"Laurance? What's wrong?" Asked Red.
"Bro are you okay?" Asked Max.
Laurance sat down.
"Girl. The baby's gonna be a girl..." Laurance said.
"Dude! That's awesome!" Exlamed Ross.
"Yeahs!" Exlamed Barney.
"There's something wrong." Adam said.
"How did you know...?" Asked Laurance.
"I'm father I know how your feeling." Adam said.
Laurance stared at him.
"So I know how you feel... even when I was gonna have another kid..." Adam said.
"What?!" They all Exclaimed.
"I'm January Alesa got pregnant again... one day she started having a little of pain and we had a misscarage..

*if you guys didn't know that there is the picture so what I wrote actually did happen

*if you guys didn't know that there is the picture so what I wrote actually did happen... Alesa did get pregnant again but the baby died so they had a misscarage.......*