Chapter 18

An hour later Zoey heard what happened and came to visit Aphmau with Lilith and some stuff for her.
"A-Aphmau?" Asked Zoey. Zoey walked in and saw Aphmau holding Laurance's scarf, crying and on the floor. Zoey set out everthing for Aphmau and set down Lilith. Zoey sat down next to Aphmau and sat her up.
Aphmau wrapped her arms around her stomach. Zoey noticed something different about Aphmau. "Aphmau are you okay?" Asked Zoey.
Aphmau looked at Zoey with tears in her eyes. "S-sorry stupid question... like I'm talking about the clothes you wearing." Zoey said.
Usually Aphmau wears a tank top thing and short shorts but for the past couple of days she has been wearing a purple and white dress.
Aphmau looked down then at Lilith then at Laurance's Scarf.
"I understand that you don't really wanna talk right now... so I'll just be in the basement in my old room." Zoey said.
Aphmau laid down on her sleeping bag and looked at Lilith.
"l-lilith... I feel s-so b-bad y-you h-have t-to g-grow u-up W-w-with o-out a-a d-dad..." Aphmau said quietly.
Aphmau was still crying really hard.
A couple hours later Aphmau fell asleep. Then she woke up and looked next to her hoping it was only a dream. But she saw she was in her old house and only saw Lilith.
Aphmau started crying again and forgot about Zoey and screamed. Which made Zoey run up stairs.
"Aphmau! Are you okay?!" Asked Zoey.
Aphmau shook her head.
"Oh Aphmau, darling I'm so sorry." Zoey said. Aphmau was still breathing really badly.
Zoey rubbed Aphmau's back. Aphmau wrapped her arms around her stomach again.
"A-Aphmau? Why do you keep doing that?" Asked Zoey. That's when Aphmau Yelled out.
"I'm... Pregnant!...... Laurance got me pregnant....!" Yelled Aphmau.
"Oh my... Irene..." Zoey said.
Aphmau nodded and laid back down.