Chapter 39

About 2 weeks later Malachi was doing a lot better his leg was almost heald. Aphmau was almost 5 months Pregnant. She went to go talk to Kawaii~Chan. Aphmau knocked on the door. Kawaii~Chan opened the door. When she saw Aphmau she hugged her.
"Ah Aphmau~Senpai!" Exlamed Kawaii~Chan.
"Hey Kawaii~Chan!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Aphmau~Senpai you look beautiful." Kawaii~Chan said.
"Thanks! You look beautiful too!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Thank you. Oh Kawaii~Chan made Aphmau~Senpai, Laurance~Sama, and Lilith~Kun cake!" Exlamed Kawaii~Chan.
"Thanks Kawaii~Chan. I wanna ask you something." Aphmau said.
"Ask away Aphmau~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan said.
"Did you see Katelyn and Travis about 2 weeks ago?" *Aphmau hasn't seen Kawaii~Chan for a while* Asked Aphmau.
"Yeah when Katelyn~Sama kissed Travis~Kun?" Asked Kawaii~Chan.
"Yup!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"They are my one of my ships!":3 Exlamed Kawaii~Chan.
Aphmau laughed at her and they talked for a little bit more.
Then Aphmau left and Saw Katelyn and Travis talking. Then Laurance came up behind Aphmau and hugged her.
"What's up Beautiful~" Asked Laurance.
"Hey Laurance. I just got done talking to Kawaii~Chan. What's up with you?" Aphmau said.
"Nothing just have been watching at how beautiful you are.~" Laurance said.
"Laurance, have you been getting dating advise from Travis again?" Asked Aphmau laughing.
"Nooo.. yes." Laurance said laughing.
Aphmau hugged Laurance. They walked back to their house and Lilith got up.
Aphmau picked up Lilith.
"Oh my Irene! She is growing so fast!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"I know!" Exlamed Laurance.
Aphmau put her head on Laurance's shoulder. They sat and talked for a while. But then there heard a knock on the door. Laurance opened the door.
"Mom, Laurance. May I speak with you two?" Asked Levin.
"Yeah." Laurance said. Aphmau stood up and put down Lilith.
"I wanna go back to Phoenix Drop and see what Damage there is." Levin said.
"But Levin there's a huge chance it's not safe." Aphmau said.
"I know. But for my village I will do what ever it takes to have it be rebuilt." Levin said.
"Levin, that is very adult like. As the old lord of Phoenix Drop I understand that. But we have to go with you." Aphmau said.
"Mom like you said it's dangerous I will be with Malachi, Riley, and Alexis." Levin said.