L-Laurance... why?

"Please... be there." Hoped Aphmau.
When she got put of the portal she ran to Levin's house.
"LEVIN, MALACHI! HAVE YOU SEEN, LAURANCE!?" Yelled Aphmau.
"What? No we havent." Levin said.
"What happ--" Malachi started. But then they heard an explosion from the Irene Portal Aphmau and Levin ran to the Portal.

When they got there Aphmau saw something she couldn't believe. Or should I say someone.
"G-GARROTH!" Exlamed Aphmau hugging Garroth.
"Aphmau..." Garroth said.
Then Aphmau looked down and saw.......... Laurance's Emerald sword and his scarf.
"G-Garroth..." Aphmau said.
Flashback type thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢♢♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laurance left the house and walked a little forward then looked back at the house.
"I'm so sorry Aphmau and Lilith..." Laurance said to himself.
Laurance went to the portal and got to Phoenix Drop. Then he ran to the Irene Portal and looked at it.
He turned into his Shadow Knight Form and used his powers and the Power orb to get through.
"THIS IS GOODBYE BIG BROTHER! HAHA!" Laughed Zane.
Garroth looked down.
Before Zane could do anything Laurance came and blocked Zane with his emerald sword.
"Come for revange for you lord Aphmau?" Asked Zane laughing.
Then Zane looked at Laurance who had the power orb in his hand.
"Wait what is that?!" Yelled Zane.
Then they got through back to Phoenix Drop like the time hasn't even changed only a couple of hours.
Garroth was on one side of the portal panting. Laurance and Zane were on the other side of the portal. Laurance ran up to Zane and pushed him up against a tree. And pulled out the power orb again about time smash it.
"Wait! That's gonna kill us both!" Exlamed Zane.
Laurance looked down and thought about Aphmau and Lilith.
"Good..." Laurance said then he smashed the power orb.
Flashback type thing over
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢♢♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aphmau, I am so... sorry..." Garroth said.
Aphmau was holding Laurance's scarf in her hands. She was breathing really hard and crying. Then she screamed. She fell to the ground in her Angle/Goddess form.
A few seconds later Aphmau screamed again and turned back to normal. Levin came and hugged Aphmau.
"Mom... I am so sorry... I know how much Laurance means to you..." Levin said.
Aphmau didn't say anything she got up still crying, grabbed Laurance's sword and went to her old house.